kites is offline Junior Member

DO you know how much bank we could make if we sold DNP to chicks.

I have about 100 friends who would pay serious cash if I gave them a surefire easy way of losing 5% fat. I live in another country so legal ramnifications are practically none, unless somebody dies and in their diary they mention my name.
    Design a cycle for somebody for 8 days.
    dissolve the actual powder in a shake and give to the person once or twice a day. (the person what to expect what to eat and how to live)
    Obviously explain the risks.
    Girls go a maximum 200mgs a day.
    I dont know guys but this shit could make me rich. 500 bucks a week for each person. I be making at least ten grand a month.
    well just spewing thinking what you guys thought.

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Do you know how much people would pay me to wipe your useless existience from the face of this earth?

You are a waste of oxygen.

Do us all a favor..... take all that DNP you wanna give to girls.... consume 100% of it ....and enjoy.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Wow seems like you 2 don't like each other lol

hmm, I dink somebody took way to much test their morning and didnt get any last night because they are FUCKING ugly and cant get play even though they are 5% bf!
    On the more seriuos side. Whats up with this reply. Im not starting a flame war here. Its sunday and nobody here has anything better to do. Lighten your load. geez

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

Re: DO you know how much bank we could make if we sold DNP to chicks.

Originally posted by kites
    I have about 100 friends who would pay serious cash if I gave them a surefire easy way of losing 5% fat. I live in another country so legal ramnifications are practically none, unless somebody dies and in their diary they mention my name.
    dissolve the actual powder in a shake and give to the person once or twice a day. (the person what to expect what to eat and how to live)
    I dont know guys but this shit could make me rich. 500 bucks a week for each person. I be making at least ten grand a month.
    Seems to me like your trying to advertise that you sell dnp , without actually saying it. Neverthe less i would take that shit off the board.. prolly get deleted anyway.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    First of all no body would pay 500.00 bucks a weeks for this shit, second the side effects are the same for woman as for guys with the only differeance that the woman wmigth fry her eggs and will not be able to have kids, but as far as i am conserned that's just a assumption, not a fact, third you could not blend it into a shake as it is a very strong dye so her teeth and every thing else would be nice and yellow, makeing the loss of 5% BF usless the minute she would open her mouth.

XXL

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member

Re: DO you know how much bank we could make if we sold DNP to chicks.

Originally posted by kites
    One of two things is true here, either:

1. You are indirectly saying you will sell DNP to "friends" so that you will get PM's from people looking for DNP.

2. Or you are just really tight for cash and couldn't give less of a damn whos lives you put in danger to make money.

hey its sunday, and I didnt mean to excite everybody here, I was just blabbering away wondering what people thought. I am not a source. I dont give sources and I what I really like about this board is that it is well balanced with informative info and people who calm flammers down.
    2 cents

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Who gives a fuck if it is a Sunday...we're looking out for everyone's best interest no matter what day it is.

BTW this isn't a flame just my opinion so please don't take it the wrong way...enjoy the board.

Aragorn

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    You flamer

Thread Information