zzo18 is offline Associate Member

Question First time user stack question...

Hey everyone...
    I have been training for about 3 years but am thinking about doing my first cycle. A friend recommended the following:

Testosterona 200 &
    D-bol pills

Could anyone give their opinion as to whether or not this is a good stack for a first time user? Right now I'm 'fairly' lean at 6'1" & 187 lbs. Ideally, I'd like to be in the 215-220 range. Any thoughts you could share would be greatly appreciated!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u really cant go wrong with dbol and test ,i would get somethin else aswell to stack in there ,deca or eq ,but what ru ur goals exactly bro ?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    dbol /test is fine for a cycle, what dosages did your friend recommend? 25mg/day dbol for the first 4 weeks and 400-500mg/wk test for 10 weeks is fine for a first cycle. As big N said though, you might want to throw in some deca or eq with it, thats up to you though. Make sure you have all the necessary ancillaries too.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agree d-bol & test is a good first cycle.

JohnnyB

KIMBLE is offline Junior Member
    YOU'RE 6'1 AND 187LB? OU NEED TO BULK UP BRO. YOU ARE A HARD GAINER RIGHT? YOUR RECEPTORS ARE FRESH SO GO SOMETING LIKE THIS:
    WEEK 1-8...........TEST/500MG/WEEK
    WEEK 1-4...........DBOL 30MG/DAY
    WEEK 1-8...........DECA OR EQ400MG/DAY
    WEEK 9-12..........WINNI 50MG/DAY

3 DAYS AFTER YOUR LAST SHOT OR PILL OF WINNI, START YOUR CLOMID RIGHT AWAY. I PREFER 300MG ON THE FIRST DAY CUZ 300MG IS WHER YOUR NATURAL TEST IS GETTING BACK TO NORMAL. SO I LIKE TO GET MY NATURAL BACK ASAP. THEN YOU CAN DO 100MG/WEEK THEN 50MG/WEEK. KEEP YOUR PROTEIN HIGH BRO BUT EAT CLEAN. DON'T FORGET YOUR WEIGHT GAINER.

GOOD LUCK
    Last edited by KIMBLE; 12-22-2002 at 09:49 PM.

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    A BIG thanks for the responses so far...they've been extremely helpful. If you guys can think of any other tips for a first time user pass them along. At this point, any and all knowledge I can gain will be helpful! I'm still at the point where even the thought of the injection process is freakin' me out...
    By the way, then, I've read on the site about injection location and it says to avoid striking the sciatic nerve at all costs...has this been a problem for anyone?
    Thanks in advance for any further advice you can offer...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Stack an androgen with something more anabolic . Test/Dbol doesn't make too much sense... in a simple explanation according to the Bill Robert's classes - both are Class I steroids ... you need a Class I with a Class II.

First cycle? I would say this:

Week 1-8, Deca 300mg/wk, or Eq 400mg/wk
    Week 1-8, Test Enanthate 500mg/wk

Optional D-bol jump start...

Week 1-5, Dbol 30mg ED

Thread Information