Slypknot is offline Member

Thoughts on Deca dosage with my first cycle

I'm running a new (first) cycle ever and here's how it seems to be laid out - based on what my trainer has provided me.

1-10 Sust@500mg
    1-10 Deca @600mg
    6-10 Winny EOD
    13-16 Clomid

Now I've been doing some reading and it looks like most are doing Deca at 400mg per week... is this a good amount for a first cycle? I'm not sure why my trainer has me doing it Mon/Wed/Fri but these are 200mg amp's so that's 600mg a week....

Just wanna keep it safe especially for my first cycle.

Thanks for your input bro's!

ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member
    IMO that's alot bro...dont be suprise if you experience deca dick..for a first cycle i'd do no more then 400mg weelky...inject every monday and thursday for the sust and you can mix them..are you sure the deca is 200mg amps? you should think of it this way...try to achieve maxium gains while using as little gear as possible. i'd do mon\thursday-1.5 cc deca, and 250mg sust for a total of 3 cc of deca and 500mg of sust. just my 2 cents

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Like ireloaded9, said, as a first cycle 400mg should be enough for you. There is no need to hit over a gram a week on your first cycle. And how much Winny are you planning? 50mg a day?

Yea that's what I suspected... this is one of those going through a friend of a friend of a friend and he messed up 'directions' the first time telling me to take the Winny the first few weeks (doh! Thank God for this board!)....

So I'll start doing Sust/Deca on Tues/Thurs giving me
    1-10 Sus@500mg
    1-10 Deca@400mg
    That will help with the # of darts I go through as well.

The Winny I believe is 50mg amps so yes, 50mg EOD...The clomid I'll hit with 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2-12, 50mg for another week or 2...

That looks a little more like what I've been reading posted by others...

Thanks!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    to maximize the prop in the sust..you need to divide the 2cc's of sust evenally into 3 syrnges..and shoot on mon/wen/fri...take the deca at 300mg...no need to high doses of you don't have to...it's your 1st cycle so that should be fine...try this cycle below

sust 500mg (1-10)
    deca 300mg (1-10)
    winny 50mg (8-13)

clomid 2 days after last shot of winny....more is not always better, especially if it's your first cycle...Madmax..

So if I split the Sust (for the prop I understand) into M/W/F shots - should I also blend in 100mg Deca in each of those giving me 300mg weekly? This may be a little tough since the D amps are 200mg each...

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    easy if they are 200mg/amp just each 1/2 cc is 100mg...are they the vial yellow top or are they regular amps? if they are regular amps just load up the extra 100mg in another syrnge for the next week...300mg on your first cycle will be plenty...use 400 on your next one..later bro..Madmax..

Thread Information