Thread: Hello Everyone

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone on the board. I usually hate msg boards more than anything in the world, nothing usefull ever seems to get said on them, but I have been reading this board for about 2 weeks and I am very impressed. I like the way this board is run, the mods and members do a very nice job, like a little family. Well I guess to start here are my stats. I am 22, 5'11'' weight ranges from 200-210lbs, BF% I would say around 15-20% (not really sure though) Arms 17inches, 33 inch waist, (dont know any others) Our cultures strange definition of ones strength benchpress 320 - 330lbs. And what everyone really wants to know cycles. 1 cycle of Deca , 2 cycles of winny ( taken long ago couldn't stack them or anything, had to make due, hey better than nothing) Now I have graduated from college and actually have money, time, and well no distractions to get back into the "game" This morning I just took my second shoot of Test Enth 250mg. This current cycle I am taking is Test Enth( will go to 500mg and maybe 750 a week, and I have enough DBol to last me 4 weeks at 20mg/day) I am keeping a detailed log of everything that I do so when it is done I will post it online for all to see and give feedback on. Also I have taken some before photes and with the scanner that I am hopefully getting for christmas I should have them posted in sometime. I would rate my knowledge of Steriods and other bodybuilding info to be relatively advanced from what I have read and done (wish I would have more cycles under my belt though) Well this msg is long enough. Dont worry I will be short and sweet from now on just wanted to put my info out there. Hope to talk to you all soon.

Pain,

Nevermind is offline New Member
    Welcome

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome bro...............enjoy!

peace bb79

Thread Information