husun is offline Junior Member

what will my doctor do

I have a seem to be permanent large marble sized hard tissue area under my right nip. somtimes it's unsightly and other times not really noticable. my moms a nurse and she cannot find out about any as use. Should I

a: go to the doc pretend like this came from no where. is this common for teens? what will he do? prescriptions? recommend getting it removed?

b: if he asked what i have taken tell him a prohormone.

or it's just pointless to go?

I'm 19 and got it post clomid post winny cycle! I took nolva for about 20 days and it didn't seem to do anything. I basically wanna know what the doc will do and what he will say etc. thanks in advance.
    Last edited by husun; 12-22-2002 at 07:38 PM.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Go to a different Dr. if you are worried about your mom finding out. I would go. You can't be to careful. It is better to be safe than sorry. I don't want to scare you but guys can get breast cancer also. Let the Dr. examine you for sure.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Whenever you have a medical complication that requires a doctor's attention, the best thing to do is go to the doctor and tell him/her exactly what's going on. Don't hide any info, because what you hide might make all the difference in the world.

I hope it works out for the best. Let us know what happens.

husun is offline Junior Member
    what actions do you think a doc would take after examination? anti-e? nothin

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    It sounds like gyno to me and or it could possibly be a tumor. I had a tumor removed from my left pec last year and it was right under my nipple. It could also be scar tissue if you were doing spot injecting there too many times. Best regards

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Go to the doctor and tell him what the problem is.If you tell the doc that you want your conversation to be confidential he has to respect that.My doctor writes notes that only he knows what he is talking about so that his nurses know nothing about my AS buisness.Get checked out bro,and good luck!!

Thread Information