gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

hgh dose question?

Ok I just want to make sure this is correct. From what i read in the educational thread that 2iu = 11 on an isulin pin. So if i wanted to do 4 iu's a day it would be a total of 22 on the pin. Now i would divide this up into 2 shots. So one vail would last ruffly 5 days. Also i'm doing 5 days on 2 off. Also will it last that long wit hthe sterile water refrigerated or do i need basitrasic water( cant think know how to spell that). Thanks for your help. i jusat wanted to double check everything to make sure i'm doing it right
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    bump
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    if you want it to last longer use the bacterio static water... what kind of growth do you have? 4 i.u would equal 20 on the insulin syringe. anymore questions just PM...Madmax..

Mastiff is offline Member
    The 5.5 assumes you are using an 18 iu vial, and you put 1 cc of water into it (to the 100 mark on the slin pin). 11iu would be 2 iu, 4iu would be 22 on the slin pin. Since 18 divided by 4 equals 4 1/2, the vial would only last 4 1/2 days. You don't need bacteriostatic water for that amount of time if you refrigerate it.

Thread Information