ADB007 is offline Associate Member

Can Test E be shot once per week?

Can Test enth be shot once per week? or is it essential that it be shot twice per week due to its ester?

I ask this because I only want to take 250 mg per week. My amps are 250mg each, therefore one shot per week would be perfect.

Otherwise would I be able to draw the full 250mg and just shoot 125mg x 2 per week. is it ok to leave half the juice in the syringe for a few days?

Thanks

ksaucer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADB007 View Post
    Can Test enth be shot once per week? or is it essential that it be shot twice per week due to its ester?

I ask this because I only want to take 250 mg per week. My amps are 250mg each, therefore one shot per week would be perfect.

Otherwise would I be able to draw the full 250mg and just shoot 125mg x 2 per week. is it ok to leave half the juice in the syringe for a few days?

Thanks
    if you have the ampules isn't good leave the juice in the syringe,never.if you have the vials you can think of shoot 125mg/day every 3.5days,but with the ampules is better run 250mg/day every 3.5day

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    As said allready i would just stick with doing 250mg every 3.5 days doing 250 a week is a bit low and still really needs to be split in to two shots

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Basic answer is YES it can be shot once a week though. Most people on HRT do it once a week.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    If your only wanting to do 250mg per week 1x a week due to sides. Then yes.

If you want to do 500mgs a week 1x a week due to afraid of the pin. Then no stop being a bitch or get away from steroids .

I am not afraid of the pin. I just don't react well to the sides. I am very gyno prone and had gyno build up on my last cycle of 500mg per week even with proper pct

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I am not afraid of the pin. I just don't react well to the sides. I am very gyno prone and had gyno build up on my last cycle of 500mg per week even with proper pct
    the more frequently you shoot the lower (and more stable) your blood plasma levels of the hormone will be.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to take control of the estrogen issues on your cycle by using and experimenting with different AI's,other compounds and your diet, dropping the dose down is going to have huge effect on weather your going to gain anything, there are studies show that you need at least 300mgs per week to see muscle grow, your going about it the wrong way IMHO

c-Z
    I agree with marcus. And he made a good point... Personally on cycle. I would run it maybe lowest 400mgs a week. Run an AI. My nipples at 500mgs ew of test e started getting very sensitive and hurt. I started adex asap. And i was good to. AI's are there to help use them.

thanks for the advice guys. I will run 500mg per week and try an AI. will do some research first before jumping into any specific product. thanks

c-Z
    Get some adex. and try running it at like .25mg eod. And if you feel gyno symptoms at all bump it to .25mg ed.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you use 250mg every 4 days , that will be 430mg a week . Give or take a few mg for pin left over / not pushed in .

This would be what other posters recommended as lowest beneficial amount and might be low enough to give less sides .

I still would use some anti-estrogen meds , better not to encounter sides than to stop them .

Thread Information