Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    jason.d is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4

    Sex on steroids ??????????

    hello im new to this forum umm im 20 years old im first time user im on deca 350/ sus250 i jus had sum sex question i just wanteed to know if i shud b having sex and jerkn off cuz sum ppl told me that every time i bust that im wasting the test and that im not sposed to cum and i just wanted sum advice nd thank u

  2. #2
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    31,166
    Your 20yrs old and your taking deca and sus,,,,,,you wont need to worry about sex,hard-ons,jerking off or cum.........soon your c o c k will be like a clit

  3. #3
    irish_2003's Avatar
    irish_2003 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    south central wisconsin
    Posts
    274
    ya and drinking castor oil will make you ripped

  4. #4
    jason.d is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4
    i kno the side effects i just wanted to kno if i can have sex or is it wasting the juice ????

  5. #5
    Juturna is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Aphrodite's
    Posts
    1,082
    Blog Entries
    1
    You can have sex... It's not 'wasting juice'... Whoever told you that doesn't know what they're talking about.

  6. #6
    jason.d is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4
    thank youuu

  7. #7
    jason.d is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4
    cuz i been horny as hell and just tripn out cuz i thought i was wastin it now i kno gonna go call up a girl right nowwww thanks again bro ur a life saver lolll

  8. #8
    Spartan ^'s Avatar
    Spartan ^ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tip Toein on Hells border
    Posts
    295
    BRO...DO NOT have sex! at all! I say this because if you are so reckless with gear and taking it without knowing what can happen, you're gonna end up populating the world with dumbasses due to your lack of knowledge of sex as well. I bet you think you cant get a girl preggers as long as you pull out too huh?!

    Sorry to be so harsh bro but you have no business at all using gear for a number of reasons!

  9. #9
    ghettoboyd's Avatar
    ghettoboyd is offline Officially Banned Smarta$$
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    6,437
    Quote Originally Posted by J****** View Post
    You can have sex... It's not 'wasting juice'... Whoever told you that doesn't know what they're talking about.
    im shure it was the same pepole whom sold him or recomended he buy it......

  10. #10
    Spartan ^'s Avatar
    Spartan ^ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tip Toein on Hells border
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    im shure it was the same pepole whom sold him or recomended he buy it......
    I'd bet youre right. This kid obviously has a few enemies who just really wanna fuk him up!

  11. #11
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    12,163
    I bet you think you cant get a girl preggers as long as you pull out too huh?!
    Worked for me for over 10 years now....

  12. #12
    Dancer's Avatar
    Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Live and let live
    Posts
    2,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan ^ View Post
    BRO...DO NOT have sex! at all! I say this because if you are so reckless with gear and taking it without knowing what can happen, you're gonna end up populating the world with dumbasses due to your lack of knowledge of sex as well. I bet you think you cant get a girl preggers as long as you pull out too huh?!

    Sorry to be so harsh bro but you have no business at all using gear for a number of reasons!
    Condoms: $1
    vaginal lube: $5
    Advice from Spartan: pricless

  13. #13
    Spartan ^'s Avatar
    Spartan ^ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tip Toein on Hells border
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Worked for me for over 10 years now....
    Lucky you......

  14. #14
    ALIN is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    7,186

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by jason.d View Post
    hello im new to this forum umm im 20 years old im first time user im on deca 350/ sus250 i jus had sum sex question i just wanteed to know if i shud b having sex and jerkn off cuz sum ppl told me that every time i bust that im wasting the test and that im not sposed to cum and i just wanted sum advice nd thank u
    Those people lied to you my man. Have all the sex you like. Your just cheating yourself if you dont.

  15. #15
    Immortal Soldier's Avatar
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Immortality
    Posts
    3,824
    This question has been answered 1000000000000000 times along with the other infamous question "is it ok if my girl swallows or I cum in? Will she get jacked from my super semen?"

    Seriously wtf is happening to modern American society when they don't know basic anatomy and inner workings of the body?

  16. #16
    diesel405's Avatar
    diesel405 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    shitsville
    Posts
    568
    Its amazing that newbies actually stick around after they way some of you assholes talk down to them. Bro, whack it stick it f**k it, do what you gotta do, its not gunna hinder gains.

  17. #17
    Friend's Avatar
    Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    creepin'
    Posts
    2,959
    Only ear sex before marriage.

  18. #18
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    24,728
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Worked for me for over 10 years now....
    Ever get a sperm count check? Maybe you have already killed them off and your sterile.

    You can play Russian roulette for years and not get shot but eventually you are gona die. Why risk it? One little swimmer makes it to it's target it's child support for 18 years.

  19. #19
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    24,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    This question has been answered 1000000000000000 times along with the other infamous question "is it ok if my girl swallows or I cum in? Will she get jacked from my super semen?"

    Seriously wtf is happening to modern American society when they don't know basic anatomy and inner workings of the body?
    I always told them that swallowing was the ONLY way not to get pregnant and the difference between like and love; spit and swallow. They ALL LOVED me.

  20. #20
    tembe's Avatar
    tembe is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    This question has been answered 1000000000000000 times along with the other infamous question "is it ok if my girl swallows or I cum in? Will she get jacked from my super semen?"

    Seriously wtf is happening to modern American society when they don't know basic anatomy and inner workings of the body?
    hahhaahhahahah super semen

  21. #21
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,908
    Blog Entries
    1
    When im on a cycle and have sex with my BF his muscle mass always goes up by 15% !

  22. #22
    Dancer's Avatar
    Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Live and let live
    Posts
    2,150
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    When im on a cycle and have sex with my BF his muscle mass always goes up by 15% !
    Whats his:
    Age
    Diet
    Lifting
    bf%


    We need to know more to evaluate this.

  23. #23
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,908
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    Whats his:
    Age
    Diet
    Lifting
    bf%


    We need to know more to evaluate this.
    Before or after his natural cycle ?

  24. #24
    gymnerd's Avatar
    gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    Only ear sex before marriage.
    Excellent.

  25. #25
    gymnerd's Avatar
    gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel405 View Post
    Its amazing that newbies actually stick around after they way some of you assholes talk down to them. Bro, whack it stick it f**k it, do what you gotta do, its not gunna hinder gains.
    Yeah no kidding

  26. #26
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    24,728
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    When im on a cycle and have sex with my BF his muscle mass always goes up by 15% !
    Are you offer free Test boosters?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •