physique is offline Junior Member

help for a woman

i have a friend who is using injectable winny(female) and she has used tabs before and gotten the folllowing typical sides clit sensitivity and increased strength. and this was at 8mg/day.
    she is shooting 25mgs twice a week, is this enough or should she be using more???

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    The thing about winny is its half life is only approx 12 hours, so shooting it twice a week will have her levels going up and down all the time and not giving her the effect she is looking for. She should be running it ED or EOD at the least. I would defenitly run it by a female mod though expecially since she was experiencing undesired sides from only running 8mg ED in the past.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    When she was using the tabs, were they the 2mg ones? Maybe she should look into using var if winny is giving her these undesired side effects.

physique is offline Junior Member
    guys, she isn;t getting any sided from the injectable. the sides she did get was when she was using the tabs last year. she isn't really achieving any results from the injectable and is wondering if she should start taking the ijectable orally every day instead. say 1/8/cc each day?
    by the way she is using pv labs. and it is 100mgs/cc.

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    talk to a female on here ask around their are some females who would be glad to help
    i'm a male and i dont like whinny it makes my knee hurt
    but thats just me

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You deffinitely do not want her to take it every day or every other day, unless you can divide the dose into small portions of 5-10mg a day. The only way you can accomlish that is by using insulin needles, first put 1ml into regural syringe and then divide it into 10 insulin syringes filling it up to 10iu mark, the only problem is if the Winny is not micronized it wil not go throu 27-28 guage needle...good luck...XXL

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    My post on Elite and reply from NewGirl... is below my long winded spit..
    ***Check out womens discussion board at Elite***

My girl now shoots every 4th day a hit of 25mgs... Of coarse we are more experienced users... you should go slow and note any sides before you go forward... And for god sakes let her ask the questions... I've done the go through me routine and there are too many factors to a womens chemical balance, she may have an issue that you dont understand but another women will.
    Test derivitives effect them so severe you can't calculate there effects unless you go slow.
    A new users should not inject ed or eod but only once a week on a max of 5 week cycle. then off for two times more...

***Check out womens discussion board at Elite***

Need some input from the ladies please. No stories of "we'll my girl friend takes" just educated trial and error responses pretty please...

brief history first...
    I have been training for over 7 years and have used AS for about 4-1/2. My girl friend on the other hand is a first timer in my book only because she doesn't know how her body will react as well as I do. My knowledge is extensive but male chemistry is so much different in the regard to hormonal reaction, I wouldn't dare try to be the guru for her. We both have been around the modeling and body building circles for years, but I have only known women that have such low body fat they have never used or needed birth control. I'm definitely the juice expert for my body, and keep my philosophies surrounding my physic to my physic. Her temperament is not of the more "hard core" body builder physic but of a fitness model, which I prefer the fitness model look, than the more muscular bodybuilder. quick statement-I have a lot of body building female friends none of them will ever take test again (which some dumb ass guru had them take) but these girls are an exception because none of them have ever taken birth control when they where younger and now none of them need to and most likely will never need to; their menstrual cycle has been gone for years now.
    ---
    We keep dosages low because she keeps a good diet and we can gauge her lean muscle to body fat ratio easier. She only takes 50mg Stanozolic a week dosages broken into three shots, (not as comparable to 100mg and over which my female friends do take) then after a 5week cycle, Clenbuterol is administered. We stopped the BC and have done this cycle twice, but the question is....

Will Ortho-Tri-Cyclen (ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate) have a terrible effect on her body if taken while on the Stanozolic?
    My brain(only a guru for me though) In a logical understanding I think the Ortho will only make it harder to retrieve lean muscle, due to the admin of low estrogens, not harm her body. I can not and will not put this in stone though; I love her… So the next best thing since she has already decided to take "Stanozolic" in my eyes is to just stop the BC while on. It just makes it hard because of the time it takes for her body to starts reacting to the BC once started again.

So... have any of you ladies had any adverse reactions due to anabolic steroids and BC (ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate) not other steroids such as prednisolone and BC. We are very aware of the horror stories revolving around doctors prescribing inflammation steroids to women taking birth control.

From NewGirl @ Elite:
    While I am not a medical expert, staying off BC is wise. The estradiol in most orals can cause aromatization in aas even with the mild "non" aromatizing variety. While I do not know if aas interferes with the bc effectiveness, I am thinking if one is taking the risk of using aas and making the necessary sacrifices in one's diet, training and use of steriods , then refraining from any hormonal means of birth control is just another sacrifice one should make in the journey of a better body.

That was my choice and experience after starting primo while on bc and watching the estrogenic fat deposit increase and well as water retention (severe).....I stopped BOTH the primo and oral bc and started the primo again a few months later with much success and stacked it with injectible winny (25 mgs EOD). I used alternative methods of bc refraining from anything containing hormones.

While pharmacology seems to be a science and I totally respect that, how one's individual body responds is a reality that cannot be ignored. While I had been told it will not cuase aromatization, it did......tried it MY way, and success was to be had.

Good luck to her. And while I appreciate the sentiment that you do not want to be her guru, I find self-exploration and education in this matter of cycling to be paramount. Have her join a few boards such as this......my husband can know all he does and ask questions on behalf of me -- but a woman knows the subtle nuances of her body and what she is willing to (secretly) tolerate.....
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 12-26-2002 at 01:03 AM.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Warrior is right… The bloat is from food type and BC if she's on it... My… well soon to be fiancé doesn't have a problem unless she eats process carbs, she mainly consumes simple carbs from fruit and veggies and complex from rice and grains (we make alot of oat meal cookies and sub apple sauce for the sugar) she's a wonderful cook and helps with my diet alot...
    There will be some water but diet and cardio are every effective, try getting good there before using strong diuretics, I will say that once we started using Animal Cuts (over the counter thermognic and Diuretic) it has made things alot easier when cheating...

darmadoc is offline Member
    OK, this may sound really stupid, but why would clit sensitivity be a bad thing? And while I'm at it would a little clitoral hypertrophy be a bad thing. Obviously you don't want it to look like a penis, but if I was female I'd think anything that could help a guy find the thing would be good. Just wondering....

Thread Information