daver is offline Junior Member

Vet Products-which brand to get

I would like to know if there is any preference anyone would choose if you had to choose from the following brands: ttokkyo, fort dodge, brovel, and tornell. I would like to get some test. and does anyone know which is the best or ones they prefer.all help is appreciated.

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    I have used Ttokyo before and you can't go wrong with them at all. They are made of pretty good quality and i'm not sure about the other ones. If it comes down to it, get ttokyo... they are pretty popular anyways and recommended. good luck

TheRequiem

ghstwrtr is offline Junior Member

Stay away from QV

My first cycle was TT and ** EQ....no problems. I just started QV Test and that shit is hurting me like a big dog.

Peace

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    Quality Vet...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    fort dodges eq i hear is unbeatable, just a pain @ 50mg/mL, as far as their other products i heard stay away, QV is good but theyve have a lot of attention lately concerning the pain that accomodates their products [also a few complaints about unfilling vials, no problems personally], and TT i think is WAY over-rated, ive seen quite a bit about them being underfilled, underdosed, etc...i used em like 3-4 years ago and their shit was bomb, i recently used their test mix and some of the eq and cyp and i was disappointed to say the least, so imo if you had to choose use the QV stuff, then TT, then brovel or tornel considering they are about the same, best of luck bro...

ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member
    t400, a-bombs, winny {micro} by denkall / winny tabs by tt / d-ball by loeffler / deca , eq by qv. thats me.........billy

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    QV

JohnnyB

Thread Information