rage22 is offline New Member

gains gains gains!!!!

well im on my third week of cycle did my fifth injection today (never do a thigh shot with loeffler test)test250/decca. First some stats before I started my cycle
    5'6 220 32 years old
    bench 450(natural)
    shoulder press 350
    squat 400(if lucky bad knees)

today
    5'6 260(I have water gain like a mofo)
    bench 365x10, 405x6, 455x2

other than the bloating and problems I had with injections, Im gettin gains like a mofo but there is one problem--I cant do simple things as easy: Like wiping my ass, putting on my shoes, to name a few. I would like to thank all the members that have answered my questions and givin me suggestions I will continue to post cycle results and ask one more question of you guys----please help me to trim some of this EXCESS weight I cut the fat and carb intake way back and increased the water intake to 2 gallons. Please--some suggestions and input

BooO is offline New Member
    you could do som anti-e:s, nolva, arimidex ...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    try some anties to cut th wter down ,eat clean ,and fuck the rst u wanna play ?u gotta pay ,worry about that laterr jump on a cuttin stack and ull be good to go !i cant wipe my ass either bro gotta go from like under lol!

z28man is offline Junior Member
    Youre a strong mofo. Hopefully by the time Im 32 I'll bench that much. I can squat that much but anyway. I was seroiusly gonna start a post about this. I cant tie my shoes, can hardly wipe my ass, cant take shirts on and off, cant wash the back of my neck, cant hardly walk cause feet are so swollen, and none of my clothes fit. I had to cut slits up the side of my boxers so they would fit. I just think these are all funny side effects and as theyre a pain in the ass, I dont care that much. Im just grateful for the gains that Ive made while on the cycle. Just suck it up as the price you pay. Good luck with trimming down, Im same boat you are. Im gonna try some clen and eca.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    arimidex and nolvadex should help out with the bloating

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Damn man, if your 5'6" and 260 then your HUGE. Do you know your BF? Damn is all I can say, DAMN.

DMX

Originally posted by z28man
    Youre a strong mofo. Hopefully by the time Im 32 I'll bench that much. I can squat that much but anyway. I was seroiusly gonna start a post about this. I cant tie my shoes, can hardly wipe my ass, cant take shirts on and off, cant wash the back of my neck, cant hardly walk cause feet are so swollen, and none of my clothes fit. I had to cut slits up the side of my boxers so they would fit. I just think these are all funny side effects and as theyre a pain in the ass, I dont care that much. Im just grateful for the gains that Ive made while on the cycle. Just suck it up as the price you pay. Good luck with trimming down, Im same boat you are. Im gonna try some clen and eca.
    lol kinda sux but then you are like "damn im huge"
    yeah I always had a strong bench I left high school at 185 doing 365, im gonna make a mpeg of my next bench, keep you're fingers crossed my goal is 500, and whats even more funny is when I bench I keep my feet on the bench so I cant arch
    as far as bodyfat, bro I dont even wanna check it right now
    wait for a little cutting cycle

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    The problems you decribe are fairly common, when bulking to such a degree the simplist tasks get very hard, I couldn't get my self out of the bath the other week, my flexibility wouldnot allow me to get my hands close enough together behind me to puch up on the sides of the bath!

My answer to this improve my flexibility, and since then I have been incorparting streching into my workouts, yeah I know we all should but its easy to get out of that habit. I have come to the conclusion for a complete phyquie flexibility is incredibly important.

michi is offline Associate Member
    how did u gain 40 pounds in 3 weeks and sus needs 3 weeks to pump and deca needs from 4 to 5?

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    LMAO

I had trouble getting out of a chair yesterday. So what I ended up doing was rolling out of the chair onto the floor, then standing up from the floor. Afterwards I was like "Mental note to self: never sit in that chair again." LOL

KIMBLE is offline Junior Member
    DO NOT WIPE YOUR ASS AT ALL. I DON'T. AFTER IT DRIED UP, IT AUTAMATCALLY FALLS OFF. I REACH IN PICK IT OUT. THE BIGEEST SO FAR IS THE SIZE OF DIME IN DIAMETER. IM TRYING FOR THE RECORD, the quarter, wish me luck guys.

Originally posted by michi
    how did u gain 40 pounds in 3 weeks and sus needs 3 weeks to pump and deca needs from 4 to 5?
    water weight I suppose, I mean I have that ballon big look, plus I increased my eating 3 fold a week before I started, believe me the weight isnt exactly the "desired" look so far I think a good bit of the weight gain went to my legs

ill post pics when I get a good host

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea bloating sucks man. my advice, dare i say it- add 15 mins of cardio to the end of your workout. i know its no fun, but you'll sweat alot of your water right out. also- are you avoiding salty foods like the plague? i made that mistake with my first cycle- deca and test also.

Thread Information