Thread: Pituitary Gone

Alex is offline New Member

Pituitary Gone

I'm new here. Wondering if anyone can help. Had pituitary tumor 6 years ago and lost most of my pituitary so doctor prescribes Cyp 1 cc 2 per month. This is just to get me where I should be. I have tried adding to this using sustenon, but did not see too much results. Source dried up anyway. Would anyone recommend a cycle for a test difficient like me? I work out 3-5 days a week and have raced bicycles for 15 years and ultra marathons. Getting older now (51)and I don't recover like I used to. I need a little help.
    Thanks,

Mike Guest
    Ok well with the supps he gives you where is your natural test levels at?

I am assuming that w/out your pituitary you probably have atleast mild cases over hypogonadism and hypothyroidism??

Test Level

test levels without supps are just below normal. If I remember last time around 125? Also take levoxyl for thyroid and Dostinex to keep prolactin down. Medical history sucks, Huh?

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Would growth hormone not be the thing to do?

Also, switch doctors. Go to a longevity institute.

Mike Guest
    GH is perscribed quite a bit for that but I am curious to see what other glandular dysfunctions have occurred because of your pituitary defficiency - that would dictate what they are doing to treat it - I am surprised however if the only thing they are doing is treating the hypogonadism...are you by chance diabetic by now? Are you taking thyroid supps?

GH? Cycle?

You think GH would be better, OK. What do you think would be a good cycle. Doctors are all too conservative and seem to chicken shit to try anything the Insurance Companies don't agree with. I'm not showing diabetes, but I am taking levoxyl for thyroid deficiency. Thanks for this advise. It's too bad this shit and knowledge of it's use is not available to the public. Pituitary tumors like mine are quite common and often go undiagnosed.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    I will go back to my original statement. Get a new doctor. Look for anti-aging or longevity clinics in your area. Most of those doctors are open minded and understand the need for testoterone and growth hormone .

You can get cycles from here, but most of these cycles are designed for healthy individuals, so even if you do get a cycle from here I would still see another doc.

Thread Information