krahul3 is offline Junior Member

Cool t-3,clen,deca cycle is it good?

hi bros i am a 150 pounds 5'11' guy witha moderatly lean body.i have never taken any juice before and i am planning to do this cycle(i am expecting to loose fat and gain around 10-15 pounds of lean muscle)my goal is totally lean muscle mass and virtually no fat at all.pls tell what could be the results and any advice on what kind of diet should i take?
    cycle:-
    Week Cytomel mcg/day Clenbuterol mcg/day Deca mg/week
    1 - 80 200
    2 - 100 200
    3 - 120 300
    4 50 - 400
    5 50 - 400
    6 100 - 300
    7 100 80 200
    8 - 100 200
    9 - 120 -

and is nolva nad proviron and hcg are required after this or not?
    is it better to use sust instead of deca keeping in mind what my goals are?
    any experianced advice would be higly appericiated.

Week Cytomel mcg/day Clenbuterol mcg/day Deca mg/week
    1..............-.............................. 80................................200
    2..............-..............................100................. ..............200
    3..............-..............................120................. ..............300
    4..............50............................ -..................................400
    5..............50............................ -..................................400
    6..............100.......................... -..................................300
    7..............100.......................... 80................................ 200
    8..............-.............................100 ................................200
    9..............-.............................120 ................................-
    i think this will be easy to understand

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think running T3 is a good idea given your current stats. I think you should be planning a bulking cycle with test and deca . Worry about cutting up later.

thanks for advice buddy but my mind is clear that i want to reduce my weight till i am 140 pounds(69 kilos) and that also with all muscles. i also forgot to write that i am training on and off from last 4-5 yrs so i have a good frame ,only problem is that i have thick skin that's why wanted to add cytomel in the cycle.so what do ya think will this cycle help?for achiving my goals.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I agree with Rickson 100% at 5'11" and only 150lbs how much BF could you have????? Cytomel (T3) is an advanced drug and it's clearly not for you, but you're gonna do what you want anyway so just do it...

buff i appericiate your concern but i doon't want to get big at all i just want ripped and lean body ,i think i forgot to tell you that i am a proffessional model so if i gain even a small amount of water or fat retention then my carreir would be screwed totally until i get back in my lean frame,and if u say that cytomel is a advanced drug, than can u pls tell me what other than cytomel helps to reduce problem of thick skin?another hing that i might be wrong calculating my weights in pounds as here in my country it's measured in kilograms( i am 74 kilos) and as far i know i kilogram is 2 pounds that's why i estimated it to be 148 pounds ,correct me if i am wrong here.if u think that this won't help me than pls let me know which would be a best thing for me? u r comments would be appericiated.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok bro, i have to agree with my brothers here. With ur stats and what ur looking for Cytomel is not for u imo. U might want to think about a Prop, EQ, Winny cycle instead. Using Prop u wont have any real water retension or bloating. And with the EQ and Winny u'll get nice and hard. Leaning out will really depend on ur diet. I hope this helps.

OG

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    bro if you don't want to gain weight than don't do deca . i gained 10lb off of 200mg/week once. just do a cutting drug then winny maybe

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by krahul3
    buff i appericiate your concern but i doon't want to get big at all i just want ripped and lean body ,i think i forgot to tell you that i am a proffessional model so if i gain even a small amount of water or fat retention then my carreir would be screwed totally until i get back in my lean frame,and if u say that cytomel is a advanced drug, than can u pls tell me what other than cytomel helps to reduce problem of thick skin?another hing that i might be wrong calculating my weights in pounds as here in my country it's measured in kilograms( i am 74 kilos) and as far i know i kilogram is 2 pounds that's why i estimated it to be 148 pounds ,correct me if i am wrong here.if u think that this won't help me than pls let me know which would be a best thing for me? u r comments would be appericiated.

No problem bro... Sorry for the short quick reply... Check your PM

thanks for u r opinion bros ,so i think instead of deca i can add winny in the cycle,and modify the cycle a little bit.

i know my weight is alredy very low but my muscles are hardly visible bcos of the thick skin i have i've read that treatment of cytomel is directly catabolic to the fat layer behind the skin,that's why i am interested in talking it,HGH is very expensive and hardly available so that's out of my list ,is there any other option for that?

and if u can suggest any other cycle that gives me the same results i want(gaining 10 -15 lbs of muscles and loosing 10-20 lbs of fat or water whatever) .
    i would really appericiate it
    thanks

Thread Information