CarbonCopy is offline Member

Question hair saver cycle

Could anyone suggest a good AS hair saver cycle? I saw one someone made, but I can't seem to find it again. The goal of this cycle would be to lean out and yet minimize hair loss. Also, this cycle would have to work well with propecia being used. Any cycle ideas? How about winny, or OX? Don’t need to include diet in this since I have that worked out.

Peace

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    propecia/proscar will save your hairline but make sure you dont cycle deca when on those two hair lose prevention because it speeds the balding process up.

Kullman is offline Member
    winny is very harsh on the hairline. Anavar would be a very good choice. depending on what kind you get you can run 50-80 mg's.

Kull

Tekto is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys, anyone knows where I could find information about the theory Ive heard alot being the hair loss side effect only possible if you are prone to it by your mother side? How do you know this is true? As you know, Im planning my first cycle but I dont have any prevention medication for treating hair loss. If this theory is correct, I dont know anyone from my mother's side that is bald.

Do you guys recommend taking it, even if I dont have any hereditary influences? (assuming the theory is correct)

Kullman is offline Member
    the use of gear will only speed up the process for those predisposed. I don't really know if it comes form the mother's side or what. But you know if your is thining or not, mine started at 17, so I just shave it and tan. If you really concerned about it look in proscar but you may not even be prone, have you started to thin yet?

kull

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    good advice kull. if you're predisposed to hairloss, you can take whatever you want but chances are it's gonna happen anyway. AS only speed up processes that would occur anyway

Tekto is offline Junior Member
    No. I havent see any side of hairloss in my body. Im 20 now. I was just worried because if I can prevent hairloss using a product that helps, I would use it guys.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    my father is a former biology and chemistry teacher. He told me the gene for balding is only passed through the female. So if your mom has any brothers.. look at them, their hairline or lack thereof will tell u whether u will go bald or not... if mom has no brothers, look at your mom's uncles on her mom's side.

The original jason Guest
    dont think I agree here cos there is none in my family and im far from bald in fact dont think you would even tell im para but I get some hairloss on a cycle enough to make me think about stopping or changing aas anyone whos not predisposed tried doing cycles without deca and using propecia?? with any good results and someone who has had problems before?? I mean normal shedding is classed at 50-100 hairs per day now I count mine lol and i get about 15 in the shower in the mornin and I can pull some out at any time durin the day im positive trhere is no MPB in my family in any place not any so not really got any more ideas than its the excess test turning to dht and binding to the hair follicles and then they are coming out anyone else??

peace
    Jason

Thread Information