Red Dragon anabolics

Has anyone heard anything about them? In particular their 25mg anavars. I did a search on several boards including this one and couldnt come up with jack.

Thanks

Br

I hate bumping my own posts, but i need some info

Br

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I've heard of them...at least the red dragon part....consider this a bump.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    check out www.anabolicboard.com, they are getting bumps all over that board.

dankduke is offline Junior Member
    a red dragon is when a girl is blowingyou and your about to cum and then you yank her head down to your cock even deeper as you cum and boom the cum comes out her nose...honestly thats what it is rather disgusting tho

noname is offline New Member

Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by BiG RED twentytwelve
    Has anyone heard anything about them? In particular their 25mg anavars. I did a search on several boards including this one and couldnt come up with jack.

Thanks

Br
    I read something in this months issue of muscle developement mag. about red dragon. I dont exactly remember if they were talking about anavar but they did sing high praises about the company.

Quote Originally Posted by dankduke
    a red dragon is when a girl is blowingyou and your about to cum and then you yank her head down to your cock even deeper as you cum and boom the cum comes out her nose...honestly thats what it is rather disgusting tho
    i think that is called the donkey punch, but you might be right, i've never heard of the red dragon terminology that you speak of.

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    i think that is called the donkey punch, but you might be right, i've never heard of the red dragon terminology that you speak of.

old thread.....but i'm gonna throw some nonsense in.......the donkey punch is where your hittin it D O double GG style and ya tag her in the kidneys...no?

Rock305 is offline New Member
    These products are either fake or suck. This bro has gone around on my board and on A.com and other boards. DO NOT ORDER from this guy. Just being real and keeping you all posted. He has scammed many people from A.com in the past, so just be aware. PEACE! ROCK

Thread Information