Alexia is offline Female Member

Red face Test enanthate cycle. How safe?

Hi guys, since my husband is about to start his own very first cycle and almost all, not to say all of you, suggested him to start it only by using testosterone enanthate 500mgs every day for 12 weeks, I would like to know from you all, honestly, how safe using testosterone is nowadays with the knoledge acquired by scientists?
    What is the best thing could happen to him? and the worst?
    He is followed by an endocrinologist, but yet I do not feel any relieved since a doctor before being a doctor, is just a human being. So, he can still easily mistake.
    Thank you for your support.
    Alexia

Sorry my ignorance, it's 500mgs per week.
    My worries just got harder after he had told me what lastly happened to one of your friends here in the forum, for who I am very sorry.
    I hope you understand me.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Here is an article for you: http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/335/1/1

Many of the guys here, myself included, have done this and we're all fine! The biggest danger in my humble non-medical opinion is relating to the quality of the stuff and proper injection procedure.

Thanks a lot, I am going to document myself.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would say if you watch TV , every commercial there is a drug company pedaling some remedy . You will ALWAYS hear there is possible side effects .

There is no completely safe drug , not even aspirin .

Now , taking testosterone enanthate is fairly safe as AAS can be . There are more problems with infections from injection procedure .

The second problem is the post cycle therapy . The body is full of yummy 500 mg test and 2 weeks it's less than you started with .

The third is physiological . One day you are doing reps on bench with 275 lbs . Test gone and 225lb bench you need a spot on 5th rep .

I am no expert , this is a analogy of past experiences , I was not always educated or had a forum to refer to for answers .

I believe the experience will be invigorating for him as to fact that once you use AAS . You want it again .

If there is any questions or problems after , before or during cycle . There is plenty of answers here .

Good luck !
    Dont wanna be old .

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Just basic synthetic male testosterone .

Never heard of anything bad from using it.

In fact, it is supposed to be there.

More problems occur when it isn't present in your system.(natural test).

This brings us to TRT, which is very common.

I'm not sure of his particular situation, as to why, or what his goals are.

500 mgs/wk is standard for a cycle.

Make sure that proper PCT is planed and in place.

That would be one of those, "What's the worst thing that could happen", scenarios.

Also, as mentioned all ready, infection from the injection itself.

I feel better knowing that an endocrinologist is following him.

He should be fine.

If you have any other concerns or questions, feel free to post them.

That is why this board exists.

Good luck

Titanium

Thanks a lot to both of you.
    I'll let you know how things develop.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    I would say if you watch TV , every commercial there is a drug company pedaling some remedy . You will ALWAYS hear there is possible side effects .

There is no completely safe drug , not even aspirin .

Now , taking testosterone enanthate is fairly safe as AAS can be . There are more problems with infections from injection procedure .

The second problem is the post cycle therapy . The body is full of yummy 500 mg test and 2 weeks it's less than you started with .

The third is physiological . One day you are doing reps on bench with 275 lbs . Test gone and 225lb bench you need a spot on 5th rep .

I am no expert , this is a analogy of past experiences , I was not always educated or had a forum to refer to for answers .

I believe the experience will be invigorating for him as to fact that once you use AAS . You want it again .

If there is any questions or problems after , before or during cycle . There is plenty of answers here .

Good luck !
    Dont wanna be old .
    Could you pls explain the bold.
    Thank you

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Also make sure he has the right PCT or I will screw him up

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Also make sure he has the right PCT or I will screw him up
    He got one, updated by you guys.
    Thanks also to you.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I meant "it" not "I" sorry

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Yeh take it from a guy like me... I felt horrible with low test. no energy, sex drive and just all around "Bla" feeling.. just from 200mg Ew I feel a lot better and i am actually doing a 400mg a week cycle right now.. (today is day 1 of week 5) i have not really had any "hit" from the cycle et but the upped sense of well being and libido are great. Also this might be great for you... your hubby is for sure going to want to "go to bed early" more often than usual so be prepared... and yes. as long as he is in good shape there is not very much to worry about as long as he stays on top of what he is doing

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Yeh take it from a guy like me... I felt horrible with low test. no energy, sex drive and just all around "Bla" feeling.. just from 200mg Ew I feel a lot better and i am actually doing a 400mg a week cycle right now.. (today is day 1 of week 5) i have not really had any "hit" from the cycle et but the upped sense of well being and libido are great. Also this might be great for you... your hubby is for sure going to want to "go to bed early" more often than usual so be prepared... and yes. as long as he is in good shape there is not very much to worry about as long as he stays on top of what he is doing
    Why do you write about low test.
    Perhaps you have got low test, genetically speaking?

mcalvert14 is offline New Member
    I just started my first cycle of test enanthate , but I did a ton of research before hand and I also spent time with a trainer my same size and build that had done 2 cycles. Here is something that should be a no brainer, but many people don't abide by it. You are what you eat. There are phenomenal "helpers" out there, but remember that it is there to enhance, not create. (Unless he's taking HGH) A healthy person with good exercise habits, and good eating habits will enhance the already great results they're getting, and vise versa. Just food for thought.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by mcalvert14
    I just started my first cycle of test enanthate, but I did a ton of research before hand and I also spent time with a trainer my same size and build that had done 2 cycles. Here is something that should be a no brainer, but many people don't abide by it. You are what you eat. There are phenomenal "helpers" out there, but remember that it is there to enhance, not create. (Unless he's taking HGH) A healthy person with good exercise habits, and good eating habits will enhance the already great results they're getting, and vise versa. Just food for thought.
    Your first post is in response to a 4 year old thread?!?!

Good job.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information