Thread: I need help!!!

shyguy75 is offline New Member

I need help!!!

I have taken 5 months off of training and am looking to compete in July. I am doing a natural show but would like to take a quick cycle that get in and out of my system so it can't be detected. I am thinking of a little primo, will that get me back in shape but along the way, put on a little size. I currently weigh 195 lbs and am looking to compete at 175 lbs. I am a little out of shape, please give me some advice.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Have fun competing in a natural show, cheater. Why dont you take some time and really accomplish something good and go all natural or better yet why dont you take some gear coupled with some real workout time and compete with the big boys in the un-tested class!!!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I agree. You shouldn't compete natural if your aren't. Although alot of ppl do it...I don't agree w/ it....

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    I agree. You shouldn't compete natural if your aren't. Although alot of ppl do it...I don't agree w/ it....
    Not for anything but all the "Natural " shows are a crock if u ask me...Those who don't use rarely have a chance

Thread Information