kites is offline Junior Member

water retention starts when with sust 250

Im on my second week of 500mg of sust, just want to know if I m getting fat or if its just water

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have Nov or armidex and ur taking it throughout your cycle it should never really hit. I had serious bloating the first time I did sust, but I was not taking any Nov. The last time around I took nov the entire cycle, and had no bloating, and still gained 20lbs of muscle. Some people say Nov will hinder gains. I beg to differ, and I never had any nip probs the entire cycle, and no bloat at all. I felt the Bloat 2-3 week into my cycle without nov. Get some Nov, liquidex or Armidex to reduce the boat.

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    Bloat varies from person to person, take liquidex/armadex to keep it down and drink lotsa water. Im a cut up guy (i think so anyways) but i retain water like a bitch, my i get moon face when im on a cycle, no matter how much water/lqd i take. it sucks but once its over i love the results one good side of it is water retention it seems adds to my strenght greatly

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    one good side of it is water retention it seems adds to my strenght greatly [/B][/QUOTE]

Except its gone as soon as your off the gear. That's what I hated. I always looked a lot bigger, but as soon as I got off It was gone bro.
    Get some nov/ Armidex.
    Good luck

Thread Information