Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sk*
    sk* is offline Junior Member

Who was scammed by BigSean?

Just say when you placed that order and for how much you were scammed for in this thread.

-sk

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    June 2002, 400 or 500 dollars Canadian funds. Waited 1 month or so then e-mailed both parties involved (sean and Bk) nobody e-mailed me back and then everyone got busted.........

sk*
    Originally posted by Tedmax195
    June 2002, 400 or 500 dollars Canadian funds. Waited 1 month or so then e-mailed both parties involved (sean and Bk) nobody e-mailed me back and then everyone got busted.........
    How did you pay him?

cash? money order? western union? money gram?

What name did you put on it to whom you were sending the money to?

-sk

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    I sent it to Texas city, Texas via western union i put no name on it i only put a question which was what's Sean weight and the answer was 235 lbs.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I didn't get scammed by this sean guy, almost, but my question is why you wanna know what name was used on the western union form?
    Even if I did get scammed I certainly wouldn't tell you my real name
    Sorry but I just don't understand your reasoning. This seems alittle bit shady...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    I didn't get scammed by this sean guy, almost, but my question is why you wanna know what name was used on the western union form?
    Sorry but I just don't understand your reasoning. This seems alittle bit shady...
    I agree, this thread coming from a person who didn't even get scammed seems fishy. Whats your motivation for this? Aside from a little bickering that occured between you and bigk months ago? If thats still burnin your butt, it sounds like your problems exceed the unability to let go of a grudge.

TeenPL is offline Banned
    July2002
    Western Union
    $800

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Guys...unless I read that wrong...he said Name of who you were sending money TO....not YOUR name.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by Commando_Barbi
    Guys...unless I read that wrong...he said Name of who you were sending money TO....not YOUR name.

C.B.

That's correct. I believe S.K. is trying to figure out for sure if BigSean and BigKev were the same people and some other stuff like that. But I do think he still holds that personal grudge against BK for all the shit that hit the fan last year.

western union, 200 bucks to sean conner in texas city tx.

It was sometime during the summer, late july i believe. I was under my housemates handle then tho, douglas quade.

Br

sk*
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    Not your name bro, the name you sent the money to.

-sk

sk*
    Originally posted by BiG RED twentytwelve
    western union, 200 bucks to sean conner in texas city tx.

It was sometime during the summer, late july i believe. I was under my housemates handle then tho, douglas quade.

Br
    This is what I needed to hear. Did everyone else send it to Sean Conner?

-sk

jon rock is offline Associate Member

your all nuts

sorry but you guys must have money to burn if you send some texan
    up to 800 bucks. i wouldn't mail these merchants the sweat off my ass crack. for that money you could almost fly to mexico.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Re: your all nuts

Originally posted by jon rock
    sorry but you guys must have money to burn if you send some texan
    up to 800 bucks. i wouldn't mail these merchants the sweat off my ass crack. for that money you could almost fly to mexico.

Because as everyone knows, you can legally purchase your anabolic products at the airport, duty-free.

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    is there a problem about texans???????????????
    any way my input to all this is that kind of info does not need to be aired in public eye any one who is involved needs to do this through email or pm's then when everyone is through you say i have proof this guy ripped me and some other people off and if any one needs to see the proof then email it to the
    cause if there was a bust then you know they looked at the puter that was there and knows to hunt around this board to get info
    so
    HUSH HUSH
    DO YOU GET MY MEANING DO YOU WANT ME TO SPELL IT OUT
    PEOPLE WATCHING
    if this guy you all are talkin bout had anychance of getting off the hook
    lets dont fuck that up for him

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    My bad.
    I Guess I did read it wrong.

adaptations is offline Member
    Are you guys fucking serious....
    Why in the hell are you gonna admit to Using the USPS to receive AAS, Which is a FEDERAL crime in ALL states....

Im with Kev on this one here though....
    Seems to me, like Sk* is taking WAY too much of an interest in this, and is trying to get as much info from people as he can to incriminate you.
    He was unsucessful in getting anyinfo on Kev, so in turn creats a thread asking everyone WHO got 'scammed'. how did they pay...Etc...

Hes up to something....

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by adaptations

Seems to me, like Sk* is taking WAY too much of an interest in this, and is trying to get as much info from people as he can to incriminate you.
    He was unsucessful in getting anyinfo on Kev, so in turn creats a thread asking everyone WHO got 'scammed'. how did they pay...Etc...

Hes up to something....
    I coulda told you as much along time ago.

sk*
    Why in the hell are you gonna admit to Using the USPS to receive AAS, Which is a FEDERAL crime in ALL states....

Hes up to something....
    Don't be a tool, whenever there is anyone scammed this is the first thing any mod puts up. It's the best way to catch a scammer. You don't wanna do it then don't, I am not forcing you.

Yea I am up to something.

-sk

sk*

Hes up to something....
    Also, it's called freedom of speach. They can't hold what you say against you in a discussion board, nevertheless prove that you did it unless they get a warrent/subpoena and send it to jason.

-sk

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    enough said
    this is to much out in the open

Originally posted by sk*

Don't be a tool, whenever there is anyone scammed this is the first thing any mod puts up. It's the best way to catch a scammer. You don't wanna do it then don't, I am not forcing you.

Yea I am up to something.

-sk
    Well, you arn't a MOD. I ask you again, whats your motivation for this sk*. It seems incredibly suspicious you would go to these great lengths to expose a guy who didn't take anything from you. Adaptations makes an excellent point in saying your attempts to get kev to incriminate himself openly have failed and thus you open a thread to get other members info. And for what?
    People have offered the idea that you are working for the FEDs, and let me just say this. When it comes to what we do here, it's safer to watch your own ass and the safer bet is to assume your turn coat.
    Just like you said nobody has proven your working for the feds, the flip side says that theirs no proof that kev scammed anyone. No proof on either side, just accusations and coincedences. And guess what, I'll watch my own ass and consider the worst of both stories unless other evidence pops up.

Everybody who was scammed- It was fucked up and I'm not siding with anyone in this matter. I just think all of you need to think real hard on the proper protocol to handle the situation. This doesn't seem like the smart way of goin about things.

sk*
    Originally posted by Pheedno

Well, you arn't a MOD. I ask you again, whats your motivation for this sk*. It seems incredibly suspicious you would go to these great lengths to expose a guy who didn't take anything from you. Adaptations makes an excellent point in saying your attempts to get kev to incriminate himself openly have failed and thus you open a thread to get other members info. And for what?
    People have offered the idea that you are working for the FEDs, and let me just say this. When it comes to what we do here, it's safer to watch your own ass and the safer bet is to assume your turn coat.
    Just like you said nobody has proven your working for the feds, the flip side says that theirs no proof that kev scammed anyone. No proof on either side, just accusations and coincedences. And guess what, I'll watch my own ass and consider the worst of both stories unless other evidence pops up.

Everybody who was scammed- It was fucked up and I'm not siding with anyone in this matter. I just think all of you need to think real hard on the proper protocol to handle the situation. This doesn't seem like the smart way of goin about things.
    Where did I mention Kev anywhere in this thread? I said Sean, no mention of Kev at all. You decided to mention him, NOT ME.

My motivation??? Not like I am gonna fly to texas to take care of him or anything, I don't care to that degree. Just looking out. If you don't wanna help then don't.

Also people haven't offered any idea of me being a fed, kev did, and if you get your head out of your ass and go read on elite you will see that that idea is long gone and it was a wrong accusation. The person that first made the accusation already said it was a mistake, grow up.

-sk

sk*
    Originally posted by D_BEAR
    enough said
    this is to much out in the open
    You wouldn't happen to be Kev would you?

-sk

Originally posted by sk*

Where did I mention Kev anywhere in this thread? I said Sean, no mention of Kev at all. You decided to mention him, NOT ME.

My motivation??? Not like I am gonna fly to texas to take care of him or anything, I don't care to that degree. Just looking out. If you don't wanna help then don't.

Also people haven't offered any idea of me being a fed, kev did, and if you get your head out of your ass and go read on elite you will see that that idea is long gone and it was a wrong accusation. The person that first made the accusation already said it was a mistake, grow up.

-sk
    OK this will be my final post on this matter because I don't need the bad publicity you bring here sk*

No you havn't mentioned his name in this thread but I do believe their is another thread around here posted by psykotic that accuses one being the other(kev and sean). Your posts in that thread are more than enough to draw the more than apparent conclusion that you've got a serious hardon for bringing ill intentions to the table.

Just looking out? For what? For who? You?
    How in the hell are you going to be able come to a more precise conclusion on the matter than the coincidences that were stated in the other thread?

And on the FED situation. Kev is not the only person I've heard that from. Regardless, an accusation is an accusation whether its retracted or not. You were once thought of as being turn coat. You readily admitted feds visiting your house. It seems to me I can draw a conclusion to those coincidences. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not. You know I really don't give shit. This thread in it's entirety is moronic. It brings uneeded and unwanted attention to the board for nothing. Your attempt to be a "bro" looking out seems false and unsincere.

It would be a good idea in my opinion if this thread was deleted. It offers no reconciliation to the problem it claims to be trying to solve and has now turned into a bickering argument(which I'll admit to antogonizing) for sk* to try and vindicate himself from accusations brought on by coincidences with no proof(Jeez, sounds like another situation that recently happened)

Once again I take no sides and hold no grudges. I hope for a good outcome to those who were scammed but this does not seem like the way to reach that light at the end of the tunnel.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by sk*

-sk

He does have a point. He did not mention BK anywhere. He is just trying to nail a scammer, which is quite important. Because we all want to stop scammers. However, i'm pretty sure SK is hoping very much that BigKev and BigSean are the same people, but whatever.

Just like others have said, I am not taking any sides here either.

**EVERYONE damn well knows the world of "AS" is a RISKY ONE!!!!!!!!!**

sk*
    Originally posted by Pheedno

OK this will be my final post on this matter because I don't need the bad publicity you bring here sk*

No you havn't mentioned his name in this thread but I do believe their is another thread around here posted by psykotic that accuses one being the other(kev and sean). Your posts in that thread are more than enough to draw the more than apparent conclusion that you've got a serious hardon for bringing ill intentions to the table.

Just looking out? For what? For who? You?
    How in the hell are you going to be able come to a more precise conclusion on the matter than the coincidences that were stated in the other thread?

And on the FED situation. Kev is not the only person I've heard that from. Regardless, an accusation is an accusation whether its retracted or not. You were once thought of as being turn coat. You readily admitted feds visiting your house. It seems to me I can draw a conclusion to those coincidences. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not. You know I really don't give shit. This thread in it's entirety is moronic. It brings uneeded and unwanted attention to the board for nothing. Your attempt to be a "bro" looking out seems false and unsincere.

It would be a good idea in my opinion if this thread was deleted. It offers no reconciliation to the problem it claims to be trying to solve and has now turned into a bickering argument(which I'll admit to antogonizing) for sk* to try and vindicate himself from accusations brought on by coincidences with no proof(Jeez, sounds like another situation that recently happened)

Once again I take no sides and hold no grudges. I hope for a good outcome to those who were scammed but this does not seem like the way to reach that light at the end of the tunnel.
    I never really said he was kev in the other thread too, not that I don't think they are the same but I am keeping my thoughts to myself.

How am I gonna come with a conclusion? If I was handed a tracert I would. I am guessing you don't know much about the internet either or computers.

Here i'll point you to a good direction of finding out what happened with me since your head is still up your ass:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/search.php?s=

Don't talk unless you know what you are talking about.

-sk

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    o.k ive been waiting to give my opinion...i agree with pheendo

1. feds read all these posts
    2. if i was posting here i wouldn't be giving out any of my personal information that could incriminate me in any way, shape or form...
    3. i'm sure the feds know more about everyone on this board, than we think they do...wether or not they fuck with us is up to them
    4. personally, i think this should be small potatoes to the feds..which i think the personal users are..the reason feds are on this board is to get to the dealers. they only fuck with the small guys if their having problems getting to the dealers..
    5..this thread should be deleted..it will cause nothing but problems for the people who have posted and the people on this board...

sk*
    Originally posted by Terinox

He does have a point. He did not mention BK anywhere. He is just trying to nail a scammer, which is quite important. Because we all want to stop scammers. However, i'm pretty sure SK is hoping very much that BigKev and BigSean are the same people, but whatever.

Just like others have said, I am not taking any sides here either.

**EVERYONE damn well knows the world of "AS" is a RISKY ONE!!!!!!!!!**
    I don't like kev, that isn't news bro. BUT if he didn't scam than he didn't and if some people actually cooperated we would find out. I, obviously, have my own thoughts on weather he did it or not and I am sure my thoughts are obvious.

-sk

sk*
    1. feds read all these posts

Quite possibly.

2. if i was posting here i wouldn't be giving out any of my personal information that could incriminate me in any way, shape or form...

Anyone would be stupid to give their personal information, I never asked for that.

3. i'm sure the feds know more about everyone on this board, than we think they do...wether or not they fuck with us is up to them

Nah, it isn't that easy. They would need a warrent and would have to send to AR.

4. personally, i think this should be small potatoes to the feds..which i think the personal users are..the reason feds are on this board is to get to the dealers. they only fuck with the small guys if their having problems getting to the dealers..

True.

5..this thread should be deleted..it will cause nothing but problems for the people who have posted and the people on this board...

I don't see why? Whenever anyone scammed, there has always been a few threads like this trying to figure out information about the scammer. If the people that got scammed don't come together and figure out what really happened, then who will?

-sk

sk*
    Anyway, this is stupid I am trying to help you guys out and you are acting like this.

Whatever, I won't continue cause you got scammed not me. If anyone asks a direct question to me than I will answer.

Also, psykho if you can still get that tracert of both kev and sean then it will be obvious if they are the same person or not.

Anyway, i'm out, if anyone cares then post here and i'll help but I am done beating a dead horse.

You guys aren't even willing to help yourselves.

-sk

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    actually sk* they may not need a warrant depending on the situation. keep in mind that everything we say here is considered public domain and therefore has no entitlement to privacy. Generally speeaking, police do not need a warrant to search things without entitlement to privacy. now the current policy is that to actually go into a computer requires a warrant, but web sites are another matter. it is quite easy for them to get everybody's ** and trace the link to the hard port (ie house line) the a communication is coming from. Which is why I advocate using roundabout methods such as anonymizer. even then if they want you they can get you.

It is also quite easy to install keylogs on a users system once they know where you are at.

These things I know from experience, boys. My GF is a computer guru and her mother was investigated by feds and used some of these very same tactics to try to find incriminating files.

sk*
    Originally posted by jeffylyte
    actually sk* they may not need a warrant depending on the situation. keep in mind that everything we say here is considered public domain and therefore has no entitlement to privacy. Generally speeaking, police do not need a warrant to search things without entitlement to privacy. now the current policy is that to actually go into a computer requires a warrant, but web sites are another matter. it is quite easy for them to get everybody's ** and trace the link to the hard port (ie house line) the a communication is coming from. Which is why I advocate using roundabout methods such as anonymizer. even then if they want you they can get you.

It is also quite easy to install keylogs on a users system once they know where you are at.

These things I know from experience, boys. My GF is a computer guru and her mother was investigated by feds and used some of these very same tactics to try to find incriminating files.
    Bro, they need a warrent to find out your i p and to tie you up to your real name ... otherwise we are all just our screen names.

-sk

thegame01 is offline Member
    Hey guy's i think this is getting out of hand .it's kind of ridiculous
    first off some people are making accusations and had nothing to do with him

The one's that did lose money ,well it's the risks that you take .
    Is he a scammer ? Nobody seems to know for sure .
    I will tell you one thing if you were selling and got busted ,would you want everyone destroying your reputation .Imagine if he didnt scam these people how shitty this would be.

Whether he is SEAN or not or that he was selling or not doesnt prove anything .if he got busted for real then the money and stuff is gone .But only if he planned to take your money and not send goods would make him into a scammer .If i was selling i would probably say it's someone else as well

i have to give him the benefit of the doubt as in this country you are innocent until proven guilty . There doesnt seem to be any proof other then a bunch of pissed off guy's that lost some money.

Hey i lost some money once as well but ,one i knew the risks and two i gave my source the benefit of the doubt and a chance to make things better when everything cleared up .he had also got busted .

It's easy to get mad when you lose your hard earned money but we shouldnt accuse people without some kind of solid proof .i hate scammers as well as everyone else but just dont want to label someone that may not be one , thats all.

The other thing that someone else mentioned is that we should keep the private details away from this thread as the feds are drinking coffey and readind this shit like the soap opera that is has become .I know your pist guy's but do try to keep it to the pm's please .

I know Bk comes across a little harsh ,i know iwould if i was being falsly accused .Yes he has always had some attitude ,but you know what most guy's that size that i know do . It doesnt make it right but it also doesnt make him an instant scammer because you dont like him .He also has helped many guy's as well

Hey the biggest point i have to make is that i am not saying he is not a scammer,or that he is , i am simply saying we should have some proof before we fuck with another mans life thats all. the verdict is still out lets end it until proof comes available .

I dont want people replying flaming my ass .I am on neither side .
    We have a forum for scammers .well if thers proof then he should be posted as one until then lets end this soap opera bullshit and get on with life and help the bro's that need our help with questions .

Just my 02 cents
    GZ

sk*
    Originally posted by thegame01
    Hey guy's i think this is getting out of hand .it's kind of ridiculous
    first off some people are making accusations and had nothing to do with him

The one's that did lose money ,well it's the risks that you take .
    Is he a scammer ? Nobody seems to know for sure .
    I will tell you one thing if you were selling and got busted ,would you want everyone destroying your reputation .Imagine if he didnt scam these people how shitty this would be.

Whether he is SEAN or not or that he was selling or not doesnt prove anything .if he got busted for real then the money and stuff is gone .But only if he planned to take your money and not send goods would make him into a scammer .If i was selling i would probably say it's someone else as well

i have to give him the benefit of the doubt as in this country you are innocent until proven guilty . There doesnt seem to be any proof other then a bunch of pissed off guy's that lost some money.

Hey i lost some money once as well but ,one i knew the risks and two i gave my source the benefit of the doubt and a chance to make things better when everything cleared up .he had also got busted .

It's easy to get mad when you lose your hard earned money but we shouldnt accuse people without some kind of solid proof .i hate scammers as well as everyone else but just dont want to label someone that may not be one , thats all.

The other thing that someone else mentioned is that we should keep the private details away from this thread as the feds are drinking coffey and readind this shit like the soap opera that is has become .I know your pist guy's but do try to keep it to the pm's please .

I know Bk comes across a little harsh ,i know iwould if i was being falsly accused .Yes he has always had some attitude ,but you know what most guy's that size that i know do . It doesnt make it right but it also doesnt make him an instant scammer because you dont like him .He also has helped many guy's as well

Hey the biggest point i have to make is that i am not saying he is not a scammer,or that he is , i am simply saying we should have some proof before we fuck with another mans life thats all. the verdict is still out lets end it until proof comes available .

I dont want people replying flaming my ass .I am on neither side .
    We have a forum for scammers .well if thers proof then he should be posted as one until then lets end this soap opera bullshit and get on with life and help the bro's that need our help with questions .

Just my 02 cents
    GZ
    Well this thread was to try to prove something not accusations.

-sk

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    This is the way I see it:
    About 19 of every 20 people that have an opinion on this matter are against bigkev. That should be enough people to get a leg up on the matter, but you're all losing the battle because you can't stop bickering.

TeenPL is offline Banned
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    This is the way I see it:
    About 19 of every 20 people that have an opinion on this matter are against bigkev. That should be enough people to get a leg up on the matter, but you're all losing the battle because you can't stop bickering.
    You're right, why don't we all just meet up and go get our money and then kick his ass just for fun. I'm up for a roadtrip.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by TeenPL
    You're right, why don't we all just meet up and go get our money and then kick his ass just for fun. I'm up for a roadtrip.
    Don't be like half the other people that are talkin about this whole incident who just talk a big game. If you're gonna do something, do it. Ain't no reason to sit here and bitch and moan about things.

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by TeenPL

because you dont have ANYproof THAT HE DID IT!!!!

if anything, i think we should meet up with SK* and woooooop his ass for trying to incriminate us all......thats how i see it....
    Fucking ALL RATS SHALL DIE!!!!

fuck you!!!!!!

Untill i see hard evidence against Kev...thewn hes a good bro in my books....

sk*

because you dont have ANYproof THAT HE DID IT!!!!

if anything, i think we should meet up with SK* and woooooop his ass for trying to incriminate us all......thats how i see it....
    Fucking ALL RATS SHALL DIE!!!!

fuck you!!!!!!

Untill i see hard evidence against Kev...thewn hes a good bro in my books....
    You're a tool.

-sk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information