MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

winstrol or xenadrine

i have fat only arround the belly well i dont want to get a 6 pack but i only want to get rid of this annoying fat without loosing muscle weight i am confused btw using winstrol or xenadrine
    i am 21 year old 6.1' 230 lbs i have 1 cycle under my belt

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Winstrol isn't a fat burner....
    I saw in your last post that your getting ready to do a cycle of Deca ,D-bol, and Sus, so if your looking for fat reduction I don't think that's the best way to go... But yet you say you wanna gain 22lbs??
    What are your goals here. Because one post you say one thing and in another post you say another...

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Thank God

MBaraso:
    You point out a great misconception of many novice people. "If you want to lose weight take Winstrol ". Well winstrol like you said is not a fat burner nor will winstrol make you lose weight. Winstrol will make you very vasculuar and harden up your body thus giving the appearance of weight lose.
    So if you really want to lose that body fat (newbieguy) DIET is the best way to do it.
    -East Coast

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Diet, Diet , Diet, and cardio. This should work well for you.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    If you want to losse weight, well Big Dippin's got the answer.
    My ? is why dont you want a sixpack. I would like a sixpack please. Thanks.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you have diet and trianing down, Xenadrine and Winstrol will improve/maintain your metabolism while losing weight and help preserve lean weight. Without water retention. Synergistically you could do Tren /Winny for 6 weeks stacked with Xenadrine.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    Winstrol isn't a <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=FAT%20BURNER S" target="_blank">fat burner</a> ....
    I saw in your last post that your getting ready to do a cycle of Deca ,D-bol, and Sus, so if your looking for fat reduction I don't think that's the best way to go... But yet you say you wanna gain 22lbs??
    What are your goals here. Because one post you say one thing and in another post you say another...
    first i want to do this deca/sust/dbol cycle gain 22lbs then in mars befor summer i want to cut some fat arround my belly

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well then you just gave yourself your answer. Use the deca sust dbol to bulk then when your ready to cut give yourself 4 good weeks on Xenadine along w/ cardio 5 days a week w/ a strict diet....then start w/ the Winstrol for 6 weeks @ 50mgs e/d. You can stack something like Eq along w/ the Winny also.

Thread Information