Thread: Ya heard of...

Jackt23 is offline Member

Ya heard of...

Hey have any of you heard of Prednisone...i got just got a perscription for it cuz of a skin rash i got goin and wanted to know if it shows same results as like dbol or whatever because its an oral steroid ...is it like bol and anadrol or does it not even work like that??? any info will help...

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    no, it wont have any affect like that. it is a steroid but it is more along the lines of albuterol (the stuff in inhalers). so, no you wont notice any muscle growth. it is used to fight infections.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    lol!dude are serious tottaly different steriod bro its not anabolic ,its like the asthma steriod unhalers then givin u 10 pounds after ur done using it .

Jackt23 is offline Member
    well i figured it was a different steroid ...and seeing as i never have taken any other steroids other then anabolic i woiuld appreciate it if u not make me feelin like an F'in idiot...i just wanted to know if i was to lift harder on it if it would show any unnatural gains becuase i read up on it and it was stated something about weight gain was not suprising...so again....and to DICK....i know now that its a cortisteroid...so that means what...it wont have any anabolic effects whatsoever??

righton is offline Senior Member
    It has NO anabolic effect . It's also used to treat certain blood disorders. Remember what Jerry Lewis looked like on his telethon (extremely bloated) he had a blood disorder and one of the side effects of the med (Prednisone)is what is commonly refered to as "moom face". And as for the members with the med texts in front of them .

Thread Information