Vaseline is offline New Member

sus350 / dbol cycle

Hi all.

I'm new to the boards, but was thinking of a cycle to start in a few months. I am 5'9, in 170-175 range, training for three years, and a low bf. I am 21.

Bench=280, Squat=300, Dead=325 (I focus a lot more on chest, so that explains why all of these lifts are so close).

My training is in order, so I don't want to get into it here. I won't touch AS until I get my diet down, so that is why I'm putting this off for a while.

I bought some gear last year, but don't want to touch it until I do a significant amount of research here on AR. I have:

- 20 ML sus350 from PVL labs
    - 170 dbol tabs
    - 36 clomid.

This is my first cycle, and I was a bit concerned about two things:

1. First, nolvadex . From what I heard, chances of gyno are minimal on a first cycle. How much should I keep on hand, and should I only use it in case symptoms show up?

2. Secondly, I expected sus250, but got sus350. Do any of you guys have any info on that (ie, injection periods)? And what is this about sus being shot EOD (for blood level consistency). I was under the impression for quite some time that it can be successfully shot 2X weekly. Any experiences with this?

Lastly, do I have enough gear to run a significant cycle, or is it just a waste of money? I will definitely pick up more gear if need be. But keep in mind - FIRST cycle.

Thanks for any info you have.

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    i would say yes to having the nolvadex on hand . better safe then sorry.
    to get the best results from sus yes you need to shot it atleast eod this is becauseof the test prop.and yes you have enough for a decent cycle
    i would sugg.
    sus for 10or12 weeks at 500mg
    d-bol @ 25 to 40mg ed for 5 weeks

bro this was basicly my first cycle and i ended up buying a lot of nolvadex, so make sure you have it.
    Last edited by BEEF; 10-04-2003 at 09:22 PM.

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseline
    Hi all.

I'm new to the boards, but was thinking of a cycle to start in a few months. I am 5'9, in 170-175 range, training for three years, and a low bf. I am 21.

Bench=280, Squat=300, Dead=325 (I focus a lot more on chest, so that explains why all of these lifts are so close).

My training is in order, so I don't want to get into it here. I won't touch AS until I get my diet down, so that is why I'm putting this off for a while.

I bought some gear last year, but don't want to touch it until I do a significant amount of research here on AR. I have:

- 20 ML sus350 from PVL labs
    - 170 dbol tabs
    - 36 clomid.

This is my first cycle, and I was a bit concerned about two things:

1. First, nolvadex . From what I heard, chances of gyno are minimal on a first cycle. How much should I keep on hand, and should I only use it in case symptoms show up?

2. Secondly, I expected sus250, but got sus350. Do any of you guys have any info on that (ie, injection periods)? And what is this about sus being shot EOD (for blood level consistency). I was under the impression for quite some time that it can be successfully shot 2X weekly. Any experiences with this?

Lastly, do I have enough gear to run a significant cycle, or is it just a waste of money? I will definitely pick up more gear if need be. But keep in mind - FIRST cycle.

Thanks for any info you have.
    Pv labs dont make 20ml sust350 !! better check your source. Or did I see that wrong and you have two 10ml vials of sust350???

oh and I forgot, get some nolvadex to keep on hands just incase of gyno, and i would get a bit more dbol but thats me.
    week 1-10 sust350 on monday/thursday
    week 1-4 30-40mg/ed
    clomid therapy
    thats what i would do

or you can do the sust eod with only 1/2 cc

Quote Originally Posted by paulastone
    Pv labs dont make 20ml sust350 !! better check your source. Or did I see that wrong and you have two 10ml vials of sust350???
    My bad. Two 10 ML vials

I have the same vials shown here:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...hlight=sus+350

The thai dbol I have can be seen here:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=63862

There is no dragon on the back of my tabs, so I was wondering if they may be fakes, but from what I read, as long as they have a strong aspirin-like taste, they are legit. A co-worker got the gear for me from a source, so I doubt he would try to screw me, but you never know.

I've been hearing there are no fakes on the market for PVL because it is too new (I have also had the gear since May this year).

I'm sure the clomid tabs are real because the pics check out, as well, I don't see why anyone would want to sell fake clomid seeing how cheap it is.

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

oh and I forgot, get some nolvadex to keep on hands just incase of gyno, and i would get a bit more dbol but thats me.
    week 1-10 sust350 on monday/thursday
    week 1-4 30-40mg/ed
    clomid therapy
    thats what i would do

or you can do the sust eod with only 1/2 cc
    Awesome. It's great to know most of my research was along these same lines.

Just two questions:

(1) How much nolva should I keep on hand before I start?

(2) Does anyone have any experiences with the two possible injection types (ie, twice a week, or half a CC EOD). Is this more based on how your body reacts to the sus, or is one generally always better than the other? From my reading, I've been seeing good and bad comments on both.

(3) This is probably a dumb question, but right now I have my gear in a sealed ziplock bag, wrapped in some plastic in that bag, kept at room temperature. How do all you guys store dbol / clomid tabs (I'm not so concerned about the sus, as I'm sure it's fine in the vial)?

Just two questions:

(2) Does anyone have any experiences with the two possible injection types (ie, twice a week, or half a CC EOD). Is this more based on how your body reacts to the sus, or is one generally always better than the other? From my reading, I've been seeing good and bad comments on both.

(3) This is probably a dumb question, but right now I have my gear in a sealed ziplock bag, wrapped in some plastic in that bag, kept at room temperature. How do all you guys store dbol / clomid tabs (I'm not so concerned about the sus, as I'm sure it's fine in the vial)?
    1. 70-100 tabs of nolva is good enough, better be safe and have a bit more then gyno sorry and not have enough

2. I have some experience with injecting twice a week of sust witch was an excellent cycle. you will do just fine with twice injection a week with the sust

3. Dont stress for that bro, just dont put it in the microwave
    I store everything in my safe at home, everything in baggy's like dbol in some ziplock bag, clomid(in there original pack) in ziplock baggy, vails are loose but well organize

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member

Just two questions:

your stats=bs

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    your stats=bs
    Please explain bro ???

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    your stats=bs
    All I really did for too long was bench press / chest in general. I did this with the most intensity as well. I did one rep with 275 (and some spotter help), and a bit later, the bench press projection calculator I used told me I could do a bit over 280 (I think 283). I didn't bother trying it, but I don't doubt I could. I was repping 100 lbs dumbbells for quite some time. I know it sounds weird for all three major compound lifts to be so close in number, but it's because I focussed more on chest and less on back legs. I wanted to be a chest / arms boy, since they are the showstoppers. Here is my pic at around 165 or so taken in May:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sus350 / dbol cycle-j10.jpg  

How old are you bro??
    you got nice cuts btw
    dont just train chest harder then the others.
    Back/shoulders/legs and chest is the big muscle you need to concentrate on those parts to get wider. and of coarse all the small muscle too

How old are you bro??
    you got nice cuts btw
    dont just train chest harder then the others.
    Back/shoulders/legs and chest is the big muscle you need to concentrate on those parts to get wider. and of coarse all the small muscle too
    I'm 21. Like I said, I won't touch the gear until I know I can dedicate to it and keep up with everything else in my life at the same time. I just figure it would be a shame to waste good gains I could make if I do it properly, and also a waste of good gear ($).

All I really did for too long was bench press / chest in general. I did this with the most intensity as well. I did one rep with 275 (and some spotter help), and a bit later, the bench press projection calculator I used told me I could do a bit over 280 (I think 283). I didn't bother trying it, but I don't doubt I could. I was repping 100 lbs dumbbells for quite some time. I know it sounds weird for all three major compound lifts to be so close in number, but it's because I focussed more on chest and less on back legs. I wanted to be a chest / arms boy, since they are the showstoppers. Here is my pic at around 165 or so taken in May:
    nice pic and nice research

Bump. Still looking for the best ideas on how to run this cycle. I won't be doing it for a while, so it's no hurry.

bro, run 1/2 cc every other day of the sus 350.......thats the only way to run it, you will need another 10-20 cc's....weeks 1-4 35mg dbol /ed....... .25ml l-dex and 10mg nolv ed for youranti-e's, should keep most of the water off you

Maybe you want to check out the latest on pvl bro!!! they upped the sust to 400mg/cc there are still some old sust350 around but mostly will be sust400
    oh and its great stuff BTW
    follow what asymmetrical said and you will have great results!

Thread Information