Thread: Wish Me Luck!!!

NOC2006 is offline New Member

Exclamation Wish Me Luck!!!

I appreciatte every word that people have offered to me about using HGH. I have done my research on it and I have had my stuff given to me by a close family friend that is a pharmacist and this shit is as legit as it gets. I don't know what it is about HGH that intrigues me so, but I gotta try it. I know about the side effects if I take to much, I know how to inject it, I have all the sterilization that I need and now i'm building the courage. To all the moderators, thanks for everything. To everyone else, sorry i can't name names on here, but thankyou too. I am currently taking a Sustanon /Deca /D-bol/ECA stack and it has worked wonders for me. 31 pounds after 6 weeks with little to no water retention because of the two and a half gallons I drink a day. But, I am starting HGH the second week in December and I will keep everyone posted on my results. I will be mixing in Omadren/Deca/EQ/clen with my stack and then use Winny and masteron at the last two weeks to give me a hard cut look. I will take pictures and keep it posted. Just wish me luck. I gotta put my mischief to rest! Keep it real everyone and stay huge. Sincerely, yours in size,

Nick

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    keep us posted bro! and good luck! with all the info you you have soked up around here , you'll do fine. we are here if you need us!

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Good luck and keep us posted on how it turns out

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If your going to hit Gh make sure in your stack you also include insulin

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Good deal...keep us posted, If I can ever find GH that is affordable...hahaha "the best joke I've heard all morning" I would love to give it a try but where I live it's $750-1100 for 126iu kit....unfuckin real

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm with you muscleup. it's soo expensive here. i'm alittle young for GH as well, but someday i gotta try it. good luck with that cycle bro, can't wait to see the results

Thread Information