Thread: Tribulus

ssoj is offline New Member

Tribulus

I have been readiing some articles on tribulus and came across a company that was advertising Tribulus as a way to fight testicle atrophy during a cycle used with juice that aromatizes. Has any one tried using it during a cycle? if so whats the deal? I have never heard of this stuff until a few weeks ago.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm taking it now, I'm 3 weeks post cycle and it has seemed to keep my labido going good. I would recommend it to anyone who is post cycle.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    yeah i take tribulus after i finish clomid as for me it helps my sex drive but i wouldnt have thought that taking it while on a cycle would be effective though. save it till you come off

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    Do you guys like Tibestan by Sopharma??

z28man is offline Junior Member
    Most say this stuff is shit but I think it has its place for post cycle. Ive been doing some research and many claim it has an effect on stimulating LH, like clomid, obviously not as effective though. Im gonna try some post cycle during and after clomid. Hopefully it will keep my workouts intense enough as well. Ive also seen where many people stack it with DHEA. Now Ive read where Tribulus and Andro stacked works well together but isnt DHEA the precurser to Andro? Im not messing with any pro-hormone crap.Already been that route. Anybody recommend or not recommend to stack it with DHEA?

ssoj is offline New Member
    This is a copy of the paragraph that I read about the tribulus:

with all the excess testosterone in the body, the testicles get lazy and stop production. Over a period of weeks, this depressed signal causes the testicles to atrophy. To avoid this, athletes can use Tribulus to keep an artificial signal going to the testis. Tribulus therapy has been found to be very effective in the prevention of testicular atrophy as well as to use the body's own biochemical stimulating mechanisms to increase plasma testosterone levels during training.

It makes sense on paper but has anyone had any luck with this or tried it while on a cycle? If all else I wouldn't mind the extra testosterone. I eat test for breakfest, lunch, and dinner, why not eat as a snack too.

Just wanted let everyone know just took my first shot for this cycle. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH! Feels good to be back on bro.

Thread Information