chevy44 is offline Member

mexican steroids.....

i was just wondering if anyone could tell me if taking mexican juice is actually that bad. all the people i know that supply, supply from mexico, everything i have heard about mexican juice has been bad, but its my only hope, so i need some serious advice.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Do a search bro.
    Mexican juice works just as good as any other juice. You just need to watch out for fakes.
    Some mexi brand underdose and underfill. But not much.
    IMO qualityvet products are excellent, if you can get these products you'll be fine. They are dosed and filled fine. Plus their has been alot of talk about their labs being just as clean as pharmaceutical labs.

thanx bro, but would u happen to know exactly where to get these products? because imataking a trip to mexico in januaryand i dontknow where to begin

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i think most mex stuff is pretty good, all brands, i mean some have got bad reps but i still dont think they are 'bad' persay, denkall, brovel, tornel, qv, ttokkyo, loeffler, jurox, i personally havn't had problems with any...jmo

dshell5150 is offline New Member
    Try the local vet. He can help I'm sure.

does the price and quality get bettter as u get deeper into mexico.
    and another thing i am going to start a cycle pretty soon here but it is very important that i gain about 35 lbs (176lbs to 210lbs) fromhere to about july so i was thinking of taking ttokkyo's norandrolone 3(deca3/about 6oomgs/wk) and sustanon 250 but im not sure on how much sustanon to take or even if the two are the right ones to be taking can u guys help? maybe some advice on training and what i should take and howmuch
    Last edited by chevy44; 12-26-2002 at 01:01 AM.

Valuablz is offline Junior Member
    First off all what's your workout routine like, have you ever done a cycle, stuff like that?

Bump! valuablz

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah i believe price and legitemacy get better as you go deeper, think about it? all these border cities or even cities alittle further in are waiting for all the americana gringos to come over and buy some illicit shit for 30 bucks that they paid 2$ USD for...the border cities are prepared, you'd think the deeper cities dont see 1/2 of the business the border cities see...just some thoughts...

KIMBLE is offline Junior Member
    exactly, don't worry bout juice for now. concetrate on form, nutrition,rest,sleep. then juice. email me. i might know a place where youca get legit QV gears.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by chevy44
    does the price and quality get bettter as u get deeper into mexico.
    and another thing i am going to start a cycle pretty soon here but it is very important that i gain about 35 lbs (176lbs to 210lbs) fromhere to about july so i was thinking of taking ttokkyo's norandrolone 3(deca3/about 6oomgs/wk) and sustanon 250 but im not sure on how much sustanon to take or even if the two are the right ones to be taking can u guys help? maybe some advice on training and what i should take and howmuch
    What is your cycle history / stats / training experience? You don't need 600mg/wk of deca if this is your first cycle. Switch the sust for enanthate or prop or cyp (or heptylate preferably if you can find it).

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    yah i believe price and legitemacy get better as you go deeper, think about it? all these border cities or even cities alittle further in are waiting for all the americana gringos to come over and buy some illicit shit for 30 bucks that they paid 2$ USD for...the border cities are prepared, you'd think the deeper cities dont see 1/2 of the business the border cities see...just some thoughts...

yeah this is true the farther in the better prices but also the farther in u go the less chance of getting what u want. tj has a large selection of things to buy because of the tourism and all but as u go into small pueblos farther in the less chance of them carryin AS or any item relevent to AS.

Steele is offline Member
    i have never had a problem with my roids from mexico, except for having to buy bigger shirts and jeans to fit my swoll muscles in! and i say buy from a vet in TJ or any border town, the selection is huge and paying 25 bucks for 10ml of juice is far cheaper than anything on the black market, and its usually the same shit. my 2 cents.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i love mexican vet products, they make my dogs huge with hard, lean muscle... can't beat it!

TestDecaEQ is offline New Member

Mex Juice is the Best

Hands down it's all I use anymore. Price per CC it can't be beat.

Laredo's prices are pretty high this time of year. Everybody has the " first of the year jitters to get in shape for summer. (Nuervo Laredo)

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    i heard some guys here including myself complaining about TESTPRIM-D 250, i didnt like it
    and definitly will never do it again not even for free, the price is real good......

Everyone is saying that i can pick up some good gear in tj but i talked to a few buddies of mine that said its the WORST place to go, for ie; my friend was pulled from the drivers seat of his car and thrown on the ground, and then the guy stole his car so im just wondering if anyone has ever experienced any difficulties in tj, like those damn federalies!!

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    look if you are going to Mexico- you always gotta watch your back. TJ is a dangerous place so I would go during the day. Also - you are in AZ- try Nogales, Mexico. I have been there. Its the same shit. Its below Ft. Huachuca.

Originally posted by UltimateFighter
    look if you are going to Mexico- you always gotta watch your back. TJ is a dangerous place so I would go during the day. Also - you are in AZ- try Nogales, Mexico. I have been there. Its the same shit. Its below Ft. Huachuca.
    tj IS a very dangerous place. i have family there and ive hear many stories of americans getting in some deep trouble.

well i am mexican but i know that the 'NICE' people of tj probably hate "mexican americans" more than americans! so i know that ill get into some s***!

yup bro hope ure spanish is pretty good. some ull find that theyll hook u up just by knowing spanish. really. sort of like a beaner discount. ive gonna to shops and theyll straight out talk to me in english and ill respond in spanish and theyd be surprised. there always over pricing americans.

thats the thing all this time in the us and now i have a "white accent!"
    -"beaner discount?"- thats funny!

Thread Information