redrumkev is offline Associate Member

Question post cycle question

Happy Holidays all!

Hope everyone had a good one.

Question - Took last inject of 300mg Deca and 500mg (1.25cc) T-400 Dec 9th. It has been 2 and a half weeks. Starting clomid tomorrow. I have been advised 2 weeks after last inject and 3 weeks, so I figured I would split it. Question is. I have 30 50mg Clomid Tabs. Should I run them 300mg Day 1, 100mg for days 2-9 and 50mg for days 10-17? Or is there a better pattern? Thanks

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    gosh, with deca id wait 4 weeks, i just replied to a post like this not too long ago (so im guessing you didn't search much), but nevertheless, the decanoate ester is a long one, lasting up to 4 weeks, in which case you should wait at least 4 weeks before administering clomid, whats the point of trying to recover the hpta with significant ammounts of androgens floating around, its pretty much negating the purpose, so wait the 4 weeks, make sure androgens are low enough to not be exhibiting negative influence and then recover your system, best of luck

KIMBLE is offline Junior Member
    again, Nandrolone decanoate half life is some wher 5 -7 days. itdoesn't mean that the drug is gone in your system. it means half of it is remain and less and less remain active in your body. i tell you what wait for 4 weeks then sart your comid thrapry. if you can get a hold of HCG then use it in the mean time. it kick ass.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What about Boldenone Undecanoate? 4 weeks at least? Dose dependent? My last Eq shot was 17 days ago and feeling much better this week than usual. I was running at 300mg per week. I have to slap my hands to stop from taking the Clomid now...

I know it was f'ed up - post finding AR and gathering much needed edumacation. Long ester anabolics... I paid outrageous gym prices too - to top it off. But it was a post Prednisone rehab for me

Deca : 800/400/400/400/400/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---
    Primo: 600/300/300/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---
    Equip: ---/---/---/---/100/300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300

17 days since last Eq shot and feeling pretty good... wait?
    Last edited by Warrior; 12-26-2002 at 06:47 PM.

Thread Information