Thread: I need mass

Jai
    Jai is offline Banned

Unhappy I need mass

Hey guys first of all I love the site.But Ive been lifting for about two years now Iam 18 years old and stand 6'4" Iam curently 185 lbs I have only gainded 10 pounds and I cant even see a difference. do you think I should start to juice?Thanks Hopesanddreams.50megs.com

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Jai,

NO.

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Sorry,

Jai, what are you eating? You should literally be eating every two hours. You need calories and more training bro. Not AS. You have an ASSload of testosterone in your system at your age. I would give a nut to have half of what you got naturally.

Train heavy, about 4-5 days per week. Concentrate on basic movements and work on muscle groups instead of individual muscles.

Get some protein, a good multivitamin, and plenty of sleep. Take a good look at the main site for some diet help. There is an excellent anabolic diet there. Try the anabolic workout on the main page too.

Trust me on this, you can perform MIRACLES with the test you have running around in your system naturally. Damn, if I knew then what I know now. Commit to hard work and have some discipline. Eat like a horse.

In about 3 years, take a good look at yourself in the mirror and check your weight. If you were disciplined, you will easily tip the scales at well above 200 lbs.

Do your homework, get to work, and come back to this board in about three years. I'd love to see your progress!!

Jarhed (Mr. Hed)

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Solid reply Jarhead

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    yea, good reply bro.
    stick around here and soke up all the info you can. follow heds advice, ask questions, and read. if i can help in any way with your training, just ask. peace...

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Your still young and your body is producing alot of its own test just eat like a madman and let your body get a litle older and reach its full potential and then by that time youll be a vet on the board and know everything there is to know and be ready to cycle

atwa is offline Associate Member
    nope.....wait afew more years. eating big=getting big. train harder too!

nautica is offline Associate Member
    I with Jarhead. Wait.

For now.

Eat like a fucking pig, train heavey, and get lots of rest.

john004 is offline Associate Member
    I agree to wait till your alittle older, only for information reasons. I wish i knew then what i know now about juice when i first juiced. I was 18 years old 5'9'' 140 pounds, ate like crazy trained hard for 9 months solid and gained i think 4 pounds, straingth went up, i just couldn't gain weight for the life of me. So i turned to AS, ever since my first cycle, even naturally weight is not a problem, although naturally isn't half as fun =o) Just wait it out bro, let you body get alittle older, learn as much as you can possibly learn... research... research.. research..

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    too young for juice. liek the boys said, you have a ton of test in your body already. creatine, protein, lots of water, lots of food, lots of sleep, and lots of intensity in the gym.

BTW, are you boys with Mr 8 inches? you both asked similar style questions. just wondering

Mike Guest
    Dane -

Yeah they are boys - they're "backyard fighting brothers"...

Hey dont worry bout juice bro - you have a good foundation with the right training/supps and diet you will grow like hell - I have seen your pics and you have a good foundation to work with - go with that. Hang out in the workout/diet/supps forums - trust me you got some growing to do naturally

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Jai-Alai

Listen to the men on here
    What happens here, stays here

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Jai...check out the workout forum in "Fitness Forums". Your boy posted a question and there's a lot of sound helpful advice there as well. Good luck bro.
    P

HUGE...909 is offline New Member
    HEY BRO YOU GOT TIME I DIDN'T START JUICING UNTIL 2YRS AGO BEEN LIFTING FOR 7YRS NOW GLAD THAT I WAITED FILL OUT AS MUCH NATURALLY AS POSSIBLE WOULD WAIT UNTIL 21 BRO BUT ITS YOUR DECISION BRO GOOD LUCK

Thread Information