bencher420 is offline Junior Member

cut cycle for summer

hey guys,
    if i was to run a cut cycle in a few months how do u think i should go?
    test/eq or eq/winny? or any other suggestions....but i also dont want to take anything that is going to really effect hairloss.....but i need to get ripped for summer....i have about 10% bf...weigh about 187 at 5'10....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    10 % ain't too bad though. you will probably burn a little fat while bulking, so keep that in mind.

why not EQ / Test / Winny ???

well, i heard winny is really hard on the hairloss..and from my first cycle i lost some hair from a test/deca cycle...but i really dont want to go bald...i am really leaning for test 200 mg a week, and like 350 eq...or something like that

KeyMastur is offline VET
    either you're gonna go bald or your not - it's in your genes. all depends on how much DHT you got floatin around.

200 mg test a week isn't going to be great, and i don't think you'd see great gains from it, especially if you've already done a deca / test cycle before.

the EQ / Test / Winny cycle would be ideal if you're lookin for somethin to try and help you look good for the summer. you can blow up with the test, while the EQ will aide in helping your veins pop out, and finish it off with the winny to help you solidify some of your gains / cut up.

KeyMastur is offline VET

that post is good bro!! that sounds good but i need to lower the dosages because i cant blow up that fast...i need to put on about 15 lb over 8-10 weeks and not bloat....and shread my bf...i figure 200-250 test should do me good...400 deca a week i blew up in 2 weeks everone was asking questions....if u know what i mean..

skii96 is offline Member
    Run some liquidex to keep that bloat off.

Thread Information