AGGRESION CREW is offline New Member

Question Please read this i need some good advice

When i was 12 i started to develope bitch tits now im 22, i had the surgery to reduce the size of my chest but i still have puffy nipples from time to time. Im going on a stack of deca and dbol and clomid before the new year im hoping that the gear will make my chest big and tight so as to hide my problem afterwards i want to take either winstrol or maxterone to really take the fat off. Im 6 2 and weigh 255 ive been lifting solid for 2 months so i have a nice base and my Bf is @ 15% im not fat i have a small beer gut but i plan on shredding that with cardio. I need help can this stack give me the side effects that im working to eliminate? should i skip the stack and just use the winstrol? I dont want to be the "linebacker from hell" with tits please advise me. Since i shared this information with my fellow gym mates please keep the teasing to a minimum. I need advice not your humor!

dansteelman is offline Member
    whoa, slow down turbo. You need to lift at least 1.5-3 years before touching AS. Second, steroids don't shred fat. also, don't you know steroids can cause gyno to worsen even after surgery? I'm not going to advise you to do roids. I just cant do it in good conscious

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I have one word for you - arimdex - use that for 1 month or so before trying any juice - that will knock out the titties and help your natural test levels -the winny could be good as well but you need to do some study - also find out if you are progesterone prone as well - winny could exacerbate that but wont bother estrogen gyno.

AGGRESION CREW is offline New Member
    Arimdex costs more than a stack of deca and dbol but i do apprecaite the advice. I know that with excessive steroid use that gyno is a side effect. My theory is that 1 stack taken properly will build my chest to the point of elimination, then a stack of dermalean and maxterone will shred my body of all fat. I was told that the "ROCK" had the same thing i did and had the surgery and took steroids so until im proven wrong he will be my motivation to bulk and shred. I will add a picture to the picture gallery soon, so that the pictures will speak for themselves. Thanks for the advice so far need more

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro when u had ur surgery did the doctor take out the glads or did he just take the breast tissue out? If he took the glads out then u shouldnt have to worry about getting gyno again. U could try some http://www.yohimburn.com on the area.

OG

Thread Information