Thread: GH usesrs ???

big N is offline Anabolic Member

GH usesrs ???

hey bros thinkin about starting up a GH cycle ,i want to see who all has been on it and knows alot about it i have a few questions on it,

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    what are you gonna cycle it with? give me your questions and i'll awnser them..Madmax.

hey max whats up ,ithe kits are somajetcs by euroject ,here are my questions ,i not runnin it with slin (yea i know),im tinkin of taking 3 ius a day ,along with lots test (to make up fro the slin ),and other goodys,4 months worth 1 best way to run ,7 days or 5 on 2 off ?(i red that 5 on 2 off is only to save money )
    2,,when shottin sub c,do u get big red welts at the injection site sometimes big like golf balls ??
    3.i read that t3 is good to take with it ,why and how much ?(even when not on slin ?)
    4.do u get achy joints and numb tingly fingers and how long do they last ??
    5.someget swollen ankles etc on it ,how come and how long does it go away after a few days
    6,glucofage could be takin insted of slin ????if so how
    7.strenght gains and gains etc ,that YOU saw .
    8.oainful injections ???and how long did u start seeing a real difference ,2 months ??
    thats it bro on my questions thank ya

1. 5 on 2 off...thats the best way
    2. whats sub c? i shoot in my stomach...no welts
    3. i don't take insulin or t3
    4. my joints are pretty swollen...it last as long as you are on
    5. i don't know why people get swollen ankles, but some people it only last for a while others for as long as their on.
    6. glucosphage can be taken instead of slin...but i don't take it.
    7. i'm also on sust, deca , was on d-bol...so my gains are good gains..ive gained almost 30lb's...i still have 4 weeks left of test..i'm running the hgh for 16 weeks..
    8. they say it takes about 2-3 months to even start noticing gains...but i notice a little fat loss about 1 month...
    9.. you should up it to 4 i.u per day...right know i take 5 i.u..i keep switching my dose..trying to get it right to fix the swollen joint problems...

i hope this info helped...i'm not going to take the slin or glucosaphage...they say it helps but i'm going to try this one with out it...Madmax..

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I think sub c was meant as subcutaneous or Sub-Q.

anastasio is offline Junior Member
    you get swolen joints? like puffyness? is it noticable in the arms? do you get it in the neck or face?

anastasio is offline Junior Member
    oh yea and i heard that the muscle is permenent or something, is that ture? and is it safer then roids? i know you got to take roids with it but im saying if you didnt take roids , is it safer health wise. and what other side effects are there.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/showdrugprof.php?id=67

check this thread out...Madmax..

rico is offline New Member
    I heard from someone who was taking hgh 4 iu's 5days on 2 off. He ended up coming off and had some issues. He then told me to go up to 3 iu's and you should have no issues and still reap benifits. I am just trying to get info on this subject also. I might try to roll some hgh soon.

thanks max sub Q i meant subcutaneous ,lol,guys yes the muscle is there to stay ,and if administered correctly safer then AS.hey mad max how bad where ur joints bro where they noticable ??also what kind where u using ?

steelcurtain16 is offline Junior Member
    i am also thinking of using growth mostly for athletic prefomance. most likely in the spring for 2 to 3 months 2 to 3 ius 3 times a week. i may add eqand test eth to that stack iwant the seperation in the stomach. plus i hear it is great for nhb sports.

big N, i'm still on growth right now...i still have 3 weeks left on my cycle...maybe 4 i have extra gear so i may extend it...my joints were and still are hurting...i woke up last night with both arms completely numb...and it scared me and i fell off my bed and sprained my fuckin ankle...i a'm using serostim...i bought 4 kits....if you need anymore help pm me..sometimes i forget to check threads ive posted on...good luck bro...Madmax..

Thread Information