Thread: Liquid Anadrol

chokeuout1 is offline New Member

Liquid Anadrol

I've been using gear on and off for about 18 years now. I've never used the liquid form of Anadrol and bought some from a good friend who has used it. Its from Thailand and comes in a Muay Thai liniment oil container. It contains 20ccs. I wanted to know if anyone has heard of this product and if so how to use it.Thanks.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    you want to know how to use liquid drol?

same way you'd use the oral tabs.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Need more info on the product. What is the dose per cc?

If its say 50mg/ml. then a cc would be 50mgs. And if your first drol run i'de start around a cc ED.

Take a syringe with no needle.... And measure it out.

its from a ug lab. Doesnt say anything on the plastic bottle. Thats why i posted this thread to see if anyone has heard of this stuff from Thailand.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by chokeuout1 View Post
    its from a ug lab. Doesnt say anything on the plastic bottle. Thats why i posted this thread to see if anyone has heard of this stuff from Thailand.
    Are you kidding me? No label? Perhaps they think you are some sort of mind reader.... What am i thinking right now? If you guessed "wow that lab is a f*cking joke" YOUR CORRECT!

I wouldn't take shit without knowing the dose of it. I would contact them ASAP......

yeah I know I wouldnt normally do something like this but a friend of mine is and has used the same shit with good results. He told me he takes 1/2 cc a day.

c-Z
    Ok... 1/2 cc... but how many mgs is it???

I would not be putting anything in my body without knowing the dose.

aprox 50mgs. The shit tastes real bad.I heard they(the ug lab)mix it with everclear 190 proof.

c-Z
    aprox 50mgs. The shit tastes real bad.I heard they(the ug lab)mix it with everclear 190 proof.
    WTF? Everclear is some strong ass alcohol... I find that hard to believe.... And personally if its APROX 50mgs i wouldnt trust it. I want my stuff spot on... The no label is already a turn away.

yeah its strong. It almost stings.Think im just gonna give it to my rottie.

c-Z
    LOL to your rot? LOL...

Bro if you know what the dose is... Then try it.... I would want to know whats in it first... Talk to your source.... If they don't tell you whats in it. Something is up.

If it taste that bad...... Take a gulp of milk and hold it in your mouth... And drop it into the milk and swallow down quick.... Should take a lot of the nastyness out.

i took 1/2 cc yesterday and 1/2 cc today with a little redbull i figure they mix redbull with everything now y not roids. Maybe that could be the new drink at the club I bounce at the ill call it the A-bomb

c-Z
    lol yeah let me know how it works for you. I'm sure the cops will have you in custody in no time.

drtnmyiz is offline New Member
    i picked up liquid anadrol recently(with label) that is 50 mgs. what are pro's vs. cons to tablets?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I've been using gear on and off for about 18 years now. I've never used the liquid form of Anadrol and bought some from a good friend who has used it. Its from Thailand and comes in a Muay Thai liniment oil container. It contains 20ccs. I wanted to know if anyone has heard of this product and if so how to use it.Thanks.
    There has been some liquid versions of ANADROL in the past,,,some injectable but mostly meant for oral use. I prefer just too stick with the tabs.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    using everclear as a solvent with liquid orals is very common. more than likely its 50mg/ml cause even that is extremely difficult to get to hold in solution. I would contact your source and ask them though. split up the dose to 2x ed.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    There has been some liquid versions of ANADROL in the past,,,some injectable but mostly meant for oral use. I prefer just too stick with the tabs.
    liquid anadrol is much cheaper than tabs and ime just as good.

Thread Information