m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Question about the post-cycle condition (pre-clomid)

Sorry about the wordy topic, but I am just wondering from our more experienced bros about how you usually feel when you stop a cycle. Tomarrow will be 3 weeks from my last deca shot and I plan to start the clomid. I just got back from the gym and I suppose I noticed a few changes. My motivation to lift was lower, but the strength pretty much remained the same.

Another change I've noticed is that my sex drive is lower than it was while on cycle. I guess that makes sense since the test is very low right now, but the thing is that the desire and mental drive is still there, while the physical drive is lower (i.e. it's harder to get it up).

How long after you start clomid does it take to get back to normal? I'm anxious to gain control of my libido again, and I also want to know what to expect as far as my workouts are concerned. So far, the training has been pretty steady and good -- but I thought that the workouts would suck after I was done with the cycle.

Alot of bros have complained about the clomid sides. Has anyone had any sexual sides to the clomid or has it negatively effected anyone's workouts?

Thanks, I'm just trying to get an idea of what to expect in the next few weeks. Hope everyone had a great x-mas!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I dunno about anyone else but I actually get stronger when I'm on clomid. I don't know if it's mental or what.
    Sex drive goes down some, not enough though to get worried though.
    You should start feeling better after the first week or 10 days after u start clomid.
    If you were bulking make sure you keep those Cals up like u did while you were on.
    Keep hitt'n the weights hard!
    Goodluck,

rico is offline New Member
    I had some acne outbreaks wile on clomid. This time I plan to run liquidex with the clomid.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    I dunno about anyone else but I actually get stronger when I'm on clomid. I don't know if it's mental or what.
    Sex drive goes down some, not enough though to get worried though.
    You should start feeling better after the first week or 10 days after u start clomid.
    If you were bulking make sure you keep those Cals up like u did while you were on.
    Keep hitt'n the weights hard!
    Goodluck,

You think its best to keep the cals high? I was hoping for a more maintainence level then a bulking level. How bad do you think it would be to eat normal cals rather than bulking cals?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Personally I try to keep the cals high. It works best for me because if I don't, I start to lose some gains. Everyone's different though.
    Some ppl like to drop their cals when they start clomid. Maybe that works for some ppl but not for me. I don't drop the cals till i'm done w/ clomid, then I start the clean eating, cardio etc...

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dropped my cals a little not a ton. Still trying to get a lot of protien 250-300 grams ed. I have been off test for 4 weeks now and fina for over a week. I have been on Clomid for almost a week. I have seen NOOOOOO decrease in sex drive yet! But I have lost a few pounds. Strength is about the same, maybe a little less (I have a cold though). I have been taking creatine, Tribulus/ Dhea stack, Glutamine, ALA, Clen , ZMA, Protein shakes, Milk thisle, and a bunch of other sups. I have also increased my cardio to 5x ew to get rid of the last of this fat while on clen. Seeing a little fuzzy about two hours after I take the clomid, but it stops about two hours after that. No emtional rollercoster for me yet. BIG LOADS though!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My woman loves em! I really think the tribulus has made a difference to be honest bro. I'd get some of that. I am as horny now as I was when I was on 750mg of test a week. I've been off for 4 weeks now. I also to hcg for the last two weeks of my cylce I Think that made a difference.
    Good luck bro

Thread Information