rico is offline New Member

hgh while trying to get wife pregnant

Ok silly question. I figure If I am on hgh the wife can still get prego. Since it will not mess with my natural levels. I just want to get other input. I was coming off a cycle this week and was planning on rolling GH. I figured I would run just gh for a few month at 3 iu's 5days on 2 off. Then after she gets prego i was going to roll with the test and such. Or should I just wait roll the clomid then not start the gh until after the conception. This is not a joke and a serious question.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sometimes you can get great info from the companies Web site. Look up the brand on a search engine and see if they have a site.

For example, Anadrol.com. Lot's of info on how to prescibe it, interactions, use with pregnancy, ect...

But as far as HGH and sperm count - not sure... but I will give ya a BUMP for the others...

rico is offline New Member
    thanks I never thought of that.

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I can't help here but I will Bump for ya! Maybe someone else can help

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I've never heard of GH reducing sperm count, so I don't see how it would affect your chances of getting your wife pregnant.

Thread Information