kaiman1 is offline New Member

Question Is this GH real?

Hey guys, I just bought some GH which is supposed to be russian. The box that i recieved it in is definately russian. I can't find this brand name anywhere, but of course I don't speak russian either or read it. It's a white box with brown lettering, I make out "comatotpollnh" with "4enobeka" underneath. At the top of the box, it has somatotropinum humanum pro injectionibus. I know it would not be hard to fake this stuff which is why im asking you all Also, it has 5 ampules of solution, my question is two of the ampules are in a rounded tip, like some enanthate I have used and the other three come to a point like a dart.....what gives? I have tried rubbing off the writing on the amps and it doesnt rub off or anything. The other five bottles containing the power all have the same name that is on the box that i listed above. Also, i haven't made up my mind to use this with Insulin and parabolan . I believe I will leave the insulin out and cycle the GH (if it's worth a crap) and parabolan. I plan on using a 5 day on 2 days off with the GH beginning with 3iu, 2 at night and 1iu first thing in the morning for two weeks and increase to 5iu the same days but split the injections, 3 before bed, 1iu first thing in the morning and 1iu mid day. I plan on using 75 mg mon, wed, and fri of the parabolan. I am trying to harden up a bit so from what i gather using insulin might even put some fat on if done incorrectly. I have used insulin in the past with creatine and didn't notice much fat gain but did too high of a dosage and had some pretty messy attacks. Would insulin done properly help to harden up and make better progress with the GH? I know this is surrounded by lots of controversy, im just asking if anyone has done this cycle and would you recommend it? Would insulin done at a very low dosage even be worth adding? Would using vanadyl sulfate mimik the effects of insulin or would that be pointless as well? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Check to steroid pictures forum, maybe there is a pic of your GH there.
    Were did you find Parabolan ? Itīs not been made for years.

I just got fininshed checking there and i could not find it......Well, I wasn't aware of this forum until like two weeks ago, that's when i realized that i probably got fu*&ed a bit! A good friend of mine who is basically the guy around who gets everything for anyone who needs it sold me the "parabolan " he works in a lab and said that he has to buy a kit and then takes it to the lab he works in and makes it. From what i gather now, he's probably dealing with fina.....right? If that's the case, i got 60cc's for 250 bucks and will probably do 75 mg mon, tues, thurs,fri, and sat due to the fact that it's half life is shorter.....thanks for the info

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yeah man sounds like fina. Good luck.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    slin+GH = good combo, but not for the inexperienced, do a search and you'll find tons of posts about it. As for vanadyl sulfate mimicking the effects of insulin , I don't think so. Vanadyl sulfate has been shown to be an unhealthy supplement with more cons than pros relating to it.

Good deal......thanks guys.

Thread Information