growingman is offline New Member

Finally First cycle

Stats: 21, 195 lbs, 13%body fat, 5'11''

Cycle:

wk 1 - 6: 20mg d-bol ED
    wk 1 - 10: 500mg test enanthate (once a week)
    wk 11 - 12: 40mg Nolva ED
    wk 13 - 14: 20mg Nolva ED

What do you guys think? Should I run 20mg of Nolva at weeks 4 - 6 also to limit my water gain from the d-bol? Also, would a 25 guage needle work for test enanthate?

thanks for your input

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    since this is your first im hoping other bros will correct me if im wrong:
    heres some things i would change:
    1st: i would get some arimidex or generic form and take .5 mg/day throughout your cycle, and keep the nolva on hand just in case.

2nd: bump up the dbol to to at least 25mg, 30mg would be ideal for a first timer; dont forget most dbol is underdosed.

3rd: 500mg of test once a week? you're gonna have golf balls in your ass. Split up the shots to twice a week. for example monday and thursday.

4th: 25 gauge needle would definitely suck for a test shot. you would be standing there for like 5 mins trying to shoot that oil. way to slow. go with either a 23g 1.5" or what i would choose a 22g 1.5". dont forget stretch out so you dont cramp up while you're in that awkward position and ASPIRATE .

last: im not very familiar with nolva for the post cycle recovery.. i would recommend clomids; day 1: 300mg, 100mg/day for 10 days, then 50mg for 10 days. maybe some other bros can help you out with the nolva for post cycle.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Up the Dbol to at least 30mg ED and add some Ldex at .5mg ED for water retention.

D

I will up the d-bol to 30 mg ED. The Testosterone enanthate I can get is 250mg/ml so that is only 2 cc for 500 ml. How is that a lot? Will spliting it up give my better results?

Thanks for the advice on the needles. I will got with a 23g 1.5" since I only plan on shooting in my quads.

Any other suggestions on my cycle?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO Dbol at a dosage any lower than 30mg ED is a waste. Make sure you run ALA and/or Milk Thistle throughout to protect your liver. (I run both)

If I were going to change anything other than that, I would stack Deca or EQ along with that cycle.

D

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    It isnt so much a problem with enanthate as it is with something like propinate...but When i did my first cycle i ran the almost exact same one your planning...

Trust me when i say, split up the shots...

I tried that one week shit..it sucks....5 minute shot, and a lump in your ass...

When you split them up and mix your EQ with it, it's not nearly as bad...and the esters stay at a more level state in your body.

I would up the dbol to 35 IMO...but try 30 the first 2 or so weeks. Remember it will take around 2 weeks for it to kick in.

Dbol pumps are the best!!

Lata

KunipshunFit

I am just going to stick with test and d-bol for my first cycle. Do you think I really need the Ldex .5mg ED?

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    If i could go back and have some Liquidex with my cycle, I would....

Dbol makes you retain water, and hold on to it in buckets!

I would also run more than just test for my first cycle...think about it. Your first cycle is quite possibly your best. May as well get the best outta it!

However, If your mind is set, then your mind is set.

I'd run Clomid post cycle, as stated above, and have the nolv, just incase gyno decideds to play a nasty trick on ya...

Enjoy the cycle..and the pumps...and remember, keep bustin ya ass afterwards.

Thread Information