peaker is offline Senior Member

mdma during a cycle?

nye is close and i have been hanging to start my cycle. i've decided to wait till after new years because i think i will be dropping X on nye/ny day.

just wondering if anyone has taken mdma while on a cycle, and if so, any sides noticed? i guess losing the water from the dbol would be ok

peaker

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Water loss is first, drink plenty of fluids, also then next day eating your protein is going to be pretty hard... Second is that I got really sick when I did it. I had to leave the club, usually I am good on X. I dont know if it was the X or the combo or was all in my head...

Be safe.

bump.. anyone?

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    I just poped 1 pill (split into 2 doses) yesterday...

While I felt as good today as any other day Ive ever done MDMA, I could certainly feel the after effects in the gym. Definitely had lost some energy, and had a totally shitty workout. When I used to drop E alot, I noticed that for the entire week after dropping my performance suffered greatly in the gym.

Most important thing to remember, whether or not your on AAS, when taking E, make sure you always drink plenty of water before, during and after you roll, make sure you take Prozac between 1-24 hours BEFORE dropping E (will prevent serotonin damage cause by E) and take plenty of ALA (ala is also a neuroprotector). Dont drink, try not to dance at all, and if you do, please be very aware of your body temperature.

I would assume while on, all these things become much more important. I (hypocrtically, but saying it in hindsight) suggest not doing E while on a cycle, just because it can kill your intensity for the following few days.

MDMA is offline Banned
    muHahah!!~

Hell ya it's okay. Drink lots of water, your on juice so remember you might overheat if you dance all night like me.

And like hitmeoff said, it will kill your intensity for a day or two. Do it on a night to treat yourself for a hard weeks work at the gym or sumthing, right before a couple of rest days, otherwise you will regret doing it in my opinion.

As an extra step, take lots of Vit C and E. Good antioxidents if you plan on stacking it will something like shrooms/cid etc

my main concern is mixing mdma while on dbol at the start of my cylce. i cant imagine how bad that might be for the old liver?

peaker

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by hitmeoff

Most important thing to remember, whether or not your on AAS, when taking E, make sure you always drink plenty of water before, during and after you roll, make sure you take Prozac between 1-24 hours BEFORE dropping E (will prevent serotonin damage cause by E) and take plenty of ALA (ala is also a neuroprotector). Dont drink, try not to dance at all, and if you do, please be very aware of your body temperature.

How does taking Prozac prevent the seratonin damage caused by E? If you have a link to an article that discusses that study, it would be great reading. My understanding is that ecstasy will cause the accelerated use of the seratonin and thus causing its depletion, which takes about 6 weeks to fully recover from. I would imagine that the neurological damage would result from this unusual release of seratonin. I did my readings before I ever tried the drug (3-4 years ago), so maybe more research has been done.

MDMA is offline Banned
    From what I understand, it only takes 4-7 days to restore the brains normal seratonin production/levels, not 6 weeks.

Let me scrounge up the study

TI: Title
    Disruption of the discriminative stimulus effects of (+)-3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) by
    AU: Author
    Virden, Thomas Barnes, Iii
    AF: Author Affiliation
    Western Michigan U, US [Virden]
    SO: Source
    Dissertation Abstracts International: Section B: The Sciences & Engineering. Vol 59(7-B), Jan 1999, pp. 3764
    IS: ISSN
    0419-4217 (Print)
    PB: Publisher
    US: Univ Microfilms International
    AB: Abstract
    It is well established that repeated, high doses of 3, 4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) result in the long-term depletion of serotonin levels and destruction of serotonergic terminals in various locations in the brains of a variety of species. Further, it is also well known that concomitant injections of the serotonin reuptake inhibitor, fluoxetine, prevents this deterioration. It has recently been noted that such MDMA neurotoxicity disrupts stimulus control in rats trained to discriminate MDMA from saline in a drug discrimination procedure (Schechter, 1991a). In order to extend Schechter's findings to the optical isomers of MDMA and to explore the potential of fluoxetine for the prevention of the disruption of the isomers' discriminative stimulus control by neurotoxicity, rats were trained to discriminate either (+)-MDMA or (-DMA in a two-lever water reinforced operant procedure. Most of the rats administered (-DMA died during the neurotoxic administration, obviating any conclusions thereof. However, the stimulus control by (+)-MDMA was maintained in rats administered concomitant injections of fluoxetine and the neurotoxic dose of ()-MDMA, but disrupted in those that received ()-MDMA with concomitant saline injections. Control by (+)-MDMA was reestablished in these latter rats with subsequent training sessions. Postmortem neurochemical analysis verified the neurotoxic effects of the ()-MDMA injection regimen in that serotonin and its major metabolite 5-HIAA were significantly diminished in the prefrontal cortices in rats given ()-MDMA relative to control. Conversely, serotonin levels in rats administered concomtitant ()-MDMA and fluoxetine injections were unaffected relative to control, indicating pharmacological protection against MDMA neurotoxicity. The deaths of the (-DMA rats are discussed in light of the predominant environmental variables, and it is suggested that elevated temperatures during ()-MDMA treatment may have contributed to their mortality. However, the results from the surviving rats indicate that the discriminative stimulus control of (+)-MDMA as disrupted by ()-MDMA neurotoxicity can be established, regained, and protected against. Although there appears to be a relative paucity in research regarding the behavioral consequences MDMA neurotoxicity, the present findings shed new light on the potential use of fluoxetine as a tool for such explorations. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2002 APA, all rights reserved)
    LA: Language
    English
    PY: Publication Year
    PT: Publication Type
    Print (Paper); Dissertation Abstract; Empirical Study
    PO: Population
    Animal
    FE: Features
    Peer Reviewed
    DE: Descriptors
    *Animal Ethology; *Methylenedioxymethamphetamine; *Operant Conditioning; *Rat Learning
    ID: Identifiers
    -3; 4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine; two-level water reinforced operant responding; rats
    CL: Classification
    2100 General Psychology; 2500 Physiological Psychology & Neuroscience

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    Why dont you throw in an 8-ball and a 15-pack with some needles. Snortin coke, shootin H, and some pills, now that is a party.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    I really don't think it's a good idea. No medical evidence to prove it. Although, I did it on my first cycle and spent weeks wondering if I damaged my organs. Paranoia no doubt, but not fun.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by TheStromba
    I really don't think it's a good idea. No medical evidence to prove it. Although, I did it on my first cycle and spent weeks wondering if I damaged my organs. Paranoia no doubt, but not fun.
    Well, that is true whether your on a cycle or not. I doubt anyone can conclusively state that mdma on a cycle is worse than just mdma when off cycle, but they can state that mdma is harmful regardless.

Originally posted by rampage76

Well, that is true whether your on a cycle or not. I doubt anyone can conclusively state that mdma on a cycle is worse than just mdma when off cycle, but they can state that mdma is harmful regardless.
    that is very true

peaker

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Drop the Roll

It's only once right? I wouldn't recommend doing MDMA anyway because nowadays "E" is not pure MDMA is just a bunch of other shit. But it's your body brotha! Have fun
    -East Coast

Thread Information