pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

10 weeks between cycles?

All right, I took my last shot of my first cycle (12 weeks of test e, deca , dbol ) about 9 weeks ago---right now, I'm 2 weeks post clomid.

Cycle #2 (10 weeks of sust, deca, dbol) is calling me from the closet and I wanna start it NOW! This is partly because I have exactly 4 months until a Spring trip and if I start now, I'll be finished in just enough time and looking good.

What problems will I create if I run it now? And I know it's recommended to take as much time off as time on (including clomid therapy) but that's too long! Anyone run their cycles this close together and had major problems?

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    It's not the best thing to start right now. If you can wait another week or two then do it. The problem is you damaged some of your body parts, the body parts damaged are made of tissue. tissue takes weeks alone to heal properly but if you need to start it now and your in healthy condition... you could but I wouldn't risk it. Best regards

Tan
    Tan is offline Banned
    Dude take the time off ,and just keep workout

Thanks guys. Anyone else?

XT DSM is offline New Member
    Play it safe man. take some time off. you have your whole life ahead of you.

MDMA is offline Banned
    Medically, you'd be fine. However your receptors are probably wore out and you might as well just waste your gear because you won't see the results you're looking for.

Also, with that cycle you have planned, it's a bulking cycle bro. If you're gearing up to go on spring break, you don't want to show up witha couple extra bf pounds looking yolked, you wanna look ripped, shreded and cut.

If you really want to run some type of gear, I'd suggest Winnie and Prop for 4-6 weeks right before your spring break, maybe even stay on the prop during spring break. Sometimes clomid can give massive acne breakouts and you sure as hell dont want that right before spring break bro.

Just a thought.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Do it! Some guys stay on all year. It sounds to me you gave your body a good break!

MDMA- All good points. Thanks. But, I stay pretty lean even while bulking. The highest I'll let my BF get is like 13%. But, you are right about the acne. And, say I did start now, you say my gains wouldn't be as good? why?

IronRuffy-that's what I was thinking!

MDMA is offline Banned
    Reason for your gains not being as good is because you just jumped off cycle, and your receptors are wore out. Roid recovery time is good to get your HPTA back online, but also to give your receptors a break and freshen themselves up a bit.

You of course see gains from gearing up again, but not as good if you were to wait 10-12 weeks first. good luCk

Thanks for the info MDMA.

Thread Information