rookie20 is offline New Member

ok..keep an open mind

I was just tinkering with a cycle i could do to add on lean mass while cutting..

eq-600 mgs weekly 1-10
    prop-100 mgs ed 1-6
    fina-100 mgs ed 1-7
    winny-50 mgs ed 8-13
    test en.-500 mgs weekly 1-10

nolva, and clomid on hand

-keep in mind this is my second cycle. i know its a little heavy, but my first cycle was test prop, t400, equpoise, etc..

please critique this cycle. thanks alot

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I like it, however, I would run the EQ andTest 1-10 and the Fina/Prop/Winny combo weeks 11-16.

D

Originally posted by Diesel
    I like it, however, I would run the EQ andTest 1-10 and the Fina/Prop/Winny combo weeks 11-16.

D
    good idea, but then i would have nothing to jumpstart my cycle with. i would split the fina and prop up and do one at the beginning and one at the end, but that would make me a pincushon(sp).

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by rookie20

good idea, but then i would have nothing to jumpstart my cycle with. i would split the fina and prop up and do one at the beginning and one at the end, but that would make me a pincushon(sp).
    Run 2 wks of prop at the start of the cycle then to help kickstart it, but do like Diesel said and move the fina/winny/prop to the end. I'd also extend the eq to 12 weeks, extending the test is up to you.

dansteelman is offline Member
    I read somewhere to extend the Test one week past the EQ. Something about they will both leave your system at rougly the same time. heres what i would run

eq-600 mgs weekly 1-12
    prop-100 mgs ed 1-6
    fina-100 mgs ed 1-7
    winny-50 mgs ed 11-16
    test en.-500 mgs weekly 1-13

There, everything will leave your system at about the same time and you can start clomid after your last shot of winny

dansteelman is offline Member
    Forgot about the fina, I'm not a fina expert, so I really cant tell you much about that one. Try taking the winny oral to reduce the pincushion feeling

thanks everyone for all the help

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand you wanting to jump start the cycle.
    You could add prop at the beginning as well or you could look into running dbol for the first four weeks.
    However, I would run the Fina/Winny/Prop combo at the end together. Trust me, that stack is kick ass.
    I do agree on running the EQ an extra two to three weeks but on the Test, there is no reason to run the enanthate longer than ten weeks if you are starting prop week 11.

just my .02

D

hammerhead is offline Member
    I'd run it this way:

wk 1-11 enan 500mg/wk
    wk 1-10 equ 500mg/wk
    wk 1-4 prop 100mg/day
    wk 9-14 fina 100mg/day
    wk 9-14 win 50mg/day

this is the most popular cycle IMO - except most people jump it w- d-bol (I do) but the prop is actually better IMO. The tren /win down the backside is to cut-up harden-up the mass you get from the enan/eq. i'm doing something almost exactly like this in the spring. you can't do better for the money IMO. Be careful running long cycles with fina in it that's a pretty heavy cycle! Good luck bro - post the results!

Thread Information