ezye is offline New Member

Tribex 500 with clomid?

I am about to start my clomid treatment after using deca , I have been taking trbex the last couple of weeks to increase test, and just wanted to know if I should continue using tribex while on clomid or if I should wait until clomid cycle is done?

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on Tribulus, and DHEA + Clomid and feel like its working great. Sex drive is through the roof for sure! I take 2 tabs once ed.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I did 3 weeks of Acetobolan II twice durind cycle and will start Clomid on it's own in a few days. Your best results from Tibulis sups comes when you have a natural suppression in LH. Which can be from overtraining, or from AAS use.

So, YES. Since you need to stimulate Test production post cycle, Tribulis would help - and Tribex is a quality product. The only question is, does tribulis stimulate LH with the same pathway as Clomid? Is it an LH mimicker like HCG ? Anyone?

Personally I would always save quality Tribulis sups to run during a cycle, post cycle I would stick with the scripts. But it depends on how it interacts with the script... like HCG and Clomid go well becasue the stimulate LH by too different routes.

ezye is offline New Member
    Cool, good info, thanks

skii96 is offline Member
    I swear by Tribex with clomid for post cycle recovery.

Thread Information