Preetz is offline Associate Member

how do u become a MOD

Guys i got a question how do u become a MOD??
    thanks
    Preetz

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    You've got to know your shit and for the most part be able to participate within the board. Nothing to do with posts so don't bother

Aragorn

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Aragorn
    You've got to know your shit and for the most part be able to participate within the board. Nothing to do with posts so don't bother

Aragorn
    Exactly.

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    use the power of prayer.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    At your nearest Department of Labor. Pick up AR Form AR5050 and fill out as directed. Once excepted, you must sign for a Polygraph test to be administered with in 5 days of acceptance. After of which, you must give up 3 sources with an e-mail address and name for verification. Once all steps are successfully passed - you must go through a cruel and unhumane intiation which is not disclosed in open forum. However, if you cry at anytime during the intiation (once the above steps are taken) you will simple become a Vet. Any questions?

Originally posted by Warrior
    At your nearest Department of Labor. Pick up AR Form AR5050 and fill out as directed. Once excepted, you must sign for a Polygraph test to be administered with in 5 days of acceptance. After of which, you must give up 3 sources with an e-mail address and name for verification. One all step successfully passed - you must go through a cruel and inhuman intiation which is not disclosed in open forum. However, if you cry at anytime during the intiation (once the above steps are taken) you will simple become a Vet. Any questions?
    Don't forget to leave your badge in the car

Aragorn

If you are a badged agent, Police officer or associated with any governing agency, you must also fill out AR form, AR5051, "WAIVER OF PROSECUTION" and AR form AR5058, "SOME LAWS JUST SUCK."

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can complete The Seal Training camp, you might have a chance at being a mod.

alright forget i even asked this sounds like a joke to all you, i just wanted to know but thanks anyways
    preetz

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    All the mods met Heff....uhhh, Jason at his Mansio....uhhh, house.

Originally posted by Preetz
    alright forget i even asked this sounds like a joke to all you, i just wanted to know but thanks anyways
    preetz
    It became a joke after you got a serious answer...we're comedians in our down time...don't blame us, blame the viewers

Aragorn

shorty2big is offline Member
    I thought it was funny

KeyMastur is offline VET

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Key too funny bro. haha.

But this is however a serious question and Key has provided the information for you to use.

babi is offline Associate Member
    you also got ot be very rude to newbies,oh wait a minute this is not elitefittness,sorry bro cant help you lol

KeyMastur... brah, LMFAO!!!!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Bro, you are just a junior member, however doesnt' mean you can't be one. You have to have someone (mod or vet) vouch for ya, and some of the bros, will "check you out" so to speak, and so it is done.. (kinda like the mafia,but..... but, I know nothing about that).. Just kidding..
    Stick around, make some friends, and maybe just maybe, your prayers will come true..

thanks Sicilian30 u r the only one who really helped me in this thread.
    Preetz

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you knew what it takes to be one, you might not be too eager to get the position. you really have to enjoy it (fortunately I do) or it is a real time burden.

Mostly an issue of knowing your stuff and having a willingness to spend the time helping others - there are a nuber of guys here who are qualified but who simply dont have the time or disposition to fill the requirements of the position.

Generally, we know many of the people on the boards and your reputation gets around, so either we wil hear of it or will know someone we trust who does. - its hard to become a mod on a board like AR since we are one of the biggest - many people build a rep as a mod on a smaller board and then get tapped here - or more often than not - a lot of boards starting up will tap our vets and senior members as mods because we have some of the best guys around.

When positions open up at AR because of growth or someone leaving, we always look at our Vets and seniour members to get first crack at it.

thanks CYCLEON for taking your time n effort to post a reply with an actual answer unlike some of the other ppl on here. Keep up da gppd work.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    let them have their fun - this question has been asked many times before - and many those same fellas have provided a serious answer - as Aragorn did -but they do hope people use the search function - especially those wanting to become Mods

dickhead is offline New Member
    don't listen to cyclone. he just talking shit. the next thing you know he ask you if you have any sisters? or some friends that you can hook him up with. how come he never help me?

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    Preetz to became a Mod u need attitude towards
    knowledge and people, willing to help those when need some info, remember not all mods r full of
    knowledge but searching can get u there,
    1 thing i can tell right now is DO NOT allow sarcastism touch ur weaker part of ur body, which
    it looks like it already happened, u got somehow salty, ignored it, do not answer back to those with stupid shit, look for those who r giving u a decent anwsers, althuogh they may not no much it doesnt matter stick with them, and again ignored
    anything that will bother u, stick around and learn ur stuff bro......

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    here i am a senior member and i learn something new by this thread. I just thought becoming a mod happened magically, kind of like becoming a member or senior member.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    btw I am just kidding. I am not THAT dumb!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Cyc answered it well.Its a case of being in the right place at the right time.I was on the old board and then this one for something like 18mths before I was asked if I would like to be a mod.

It is very time consuming not only on the board but off the board as well but for the better part of it you have to enjoy it.

Thread Information