solid-d is offline Member

AS use and size/strengh over time...

My buddy at age 20 and 3 cycles under his belt benched 315x1... 2+ years later and about 5 more cycles, can bench that 3times.. He is mabee 10-15lbs heavier but still looks the same.. And he has tryed everything by now, just no GH yet, but that may be his next choise... Now my question is, is it possiable one cant gain after 3 good bulking cycles as easy..Even with higher doses.. Because if someone took, say 10cycles, and kept 10lbs from every bulking cycle, that would be 100lbs..See what Im getting(or trying to) get at..

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Well In my opinion, I think you will gain the most from the first cycle you ever touch and then the gains wont be as much as the first cycle but thats how it was for me and all the bros i know that has juiced for awhile. I hope that helps out a little to you question.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like he needs to worry less about the sauce and more on how to train like at an advanced stage... if he is plateauing even on gear - he simply doesn't know what he is doing in the gym.

BooO is offline New Member
    agree, sounds like he doesn't know how to train and dieting properly.

sk*
    sk* is offline Junior Member
    There is definetely a potency factor as time goes by, but he is most likely just doing something wrong in the gym as 3plated really isn't that much to be plateauing on.

-sk

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    i think its a matter of when he started training, 3 plates can be achived naturally over a few solid years of working out even at a relative young age 15-16. so i'm betting your buddie had a fairly weak base, coupled with a limited knowlege of training, so even after a couple decent cycles he's probably were he could have been naturally. to make a long post short HE IS

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    i think its a matter of when he started training, 3 plates can be achived naturally over a few solid years of working out even at a relative young age 15-16. so i'm betting your buddie had a fairly weak base, coupled with a limited knowlege of training, so even after a couple decent cycles he's probably were he could have been naturally. to make a long post short . he's relying to much on the juice and not enough on the basic principles of wieght lifting eat,sleep,intense heavey training,consistancy..ect

3 CYCLES AT 20 YRS OLD ? ? ?

........this is real good for youngens that wanna start early.....3 cycles at 20 yrs of age is too early imo probaly everyone elses too. those early cycles might have screwed something up cause his natural test was still peaking..and plus did he use clomid to get his boys going again.like everyone else said hes relying too much on roids and not the diet and training...

shorty2big is offline Member
    I used a lot of juice when I first started with good gains. But now that I look back on things, I could of have achieved way more with a lot less. My training habits and eating habits were way under par. Since I'm a lot older now with way better muscle maturity and I know how to eat and train properly, it takes a lot less juice to make huge/solid gains.

Thread Information