Thread: Hgh Danger

Preetz is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Hgh Danger

HI GUYS I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAS RECENTLY SCREWED HIM SELF UP WIT HGH, HE HAS A TUMBER IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD WICH HE WAS NOT EVEN AWARE OF THE TUMOR DOUBLED IN SIZE, WHICH SCREWED HIM UP BECAUSE HE NOW BLINKS HIS EYES EVERY HALF A SECOND N FORGETS SOME OF THE STUFF THAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST
    THANKS
    PREETZ

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Exactly how are you so sure that this development of a tumor is caused by his HGH usage? I have never heard of HGH causing accelerated blinking or memory loss, I don't think any of these side effects are due to HGH usage, more likely some sort of disease or other circumstances is my guess. Need more details please, like how much he used, how long he used it, any past history (in the family) of any of the symptoms he is suffering, etc. Drop the caps as well please.

alright
    thos tumbor was in the back of his head so when it got bigger it got pushed towards his brain now, im not sure of his dosage, n i dont know how long he has been using it for, he has no genetics cuz no one in the family has this, i know this because he went to the hospital n doctors n he told him he used gh n they said thats why it got bigger, he was not aware he had a tumbor in his head before he used hgh.
    the blinking was caused because somthing to do wit the tumbor pushing towards the brain. thanks for the coperation
    Preetz

nj_
    Was he aware of this tumor prior to starting his HGH cycle? I'd say that he should have it examined and treated ASAP if it is pushing on his brain.

no he was not, doctors are not sure wha to do at this point because surgery on the head to remove the tumbor is very very dangerous, it may make him mentally retarded if anything goes wrong, they are also not sure if the tumbor is going to go anymore or remain the same, he is not using gh anymore n so far hes alright he is thinking of going for sugery, he goes in every now and then to make sure its not getting any biggger he is on some medication to stop further growth
    thanks
    preetz

nj_
    Well, I am not a doctor, but it sounds like the HGH caused accelerated growth of this tumor, my question would be what is the cause of said tumor and I would also look for the safest method to deal with it now. My prayers go out to your friend whether he goes for surgery or not, hopefully he will recover fully.

dansteelman is offline Member
    NJ is right here. HGH will cause tumors to grow rapidly. Maybe before starting such a dangerous substance, he should have checked himself in to get a check-up and what not. I find it hard to believe that he had no symptoms prior to GH use. My uncle had a tumor in his head the size of a pea and the blood was unable to get to a spot in his brain efficently and he was lightheaded and got headaches frequently. I know thats unrelated, but it just go's to show that he may have had symptoms and not even known it. IMO, he should have done research and he would have read that GH does accelerate cancer and tumors, therefore getting checked out prior would have been smart. GH isnt dangerous unless its in the wrong hands. If the tumor doubled in size and was large enough to press against his brain, than it was most likely large before the GH. Best of luck to him!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Preetz
    no he was not, doctors are not sure wha to do at this point because surgery on the head to remove the tumbor is very very dangerous, it may make him mentally retarded if anything goes wrong, they are also not sure if the tumbor is going to go anymore or remain the same, he is not using gh anymore n so far hes alright he is thinking of going for sugery, he goes in every now and then to make sure its not getting any biggger he is on some medication to stop further growth
    thanks
    preetz
    If you could use periods and capital letters, it would be helpful. Thanks

Originally posted by rampage76

If you could use periods and capital letters, it would be helpful. Thanks

LMAO, People not writing with great grammar is completly common here and everywhere else on the net. I can't stand it either bro

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by dansteelman

LMAO, People not writing with great grammar is completly common here and everywhere else on the net. I can't stand it either bro
    I can usually deal with it, but I was trying to read this thread and it was straining my eyes to figure out what he was saying with all the mispellings and lack of punctuation and grammer.

sorry bout that. I am use to writing like this. Most of the threads are like mine. sorry for the inconvience
    Preetz

its ok. I think most of us that spend any amount of time on here are used to it by now

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    country spelling
    M R mice
    M R not
    S M R C D E D B D feet
    well i'll be
    M R mice
    say the capitol letters out loud and the words regular

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by D_BEAR
    country spelling
    M R mice