KingMaggot is offline New Member

TEST ENAN..,lowest dosage?

Iam planning my first cycle, d-bal 35mg/ed/wk 1-4. and test enan 200mg/ew/wk 1-8. My question: will 200mg /week be too small of adosage or should I do 400mg/week? I gain mass without AS easily. I am 44yrs , 5'8", 230lbs, solid mass foundation and a huge-clean diet, lifting for over 10 yrs. I don't want to blow up in 8 weeks!!! Thanks.
    Of course I do have anti-e's and clomid. Should I take liquidex and nolvadex throughout cycle? or just Liquidex and take nolva in case of Gyno symptoms?

jamesbondjruk is offline New Member

Re: TEST ENAN..,lowest dosage?

Hi bro,

I would run the dbol @ 35mg ed weeks 1-5
    and Test ethan @ 400mg weeks 1-8

I would put in some deca as well as you could get more side affects from running test on its own...and they work well together.

Id run deca weeks 1-7 so the deca and test end at the same time so you take clomid weeks after last test shot.

If this is to pricey id run 200mg of each instead of just test.

and keep nolva at hand.....as its small amounts you should be ok unless your prone to gyno.

good luck bro

Originally posted by KingMaggot
    Iam planning my first cycle, d-bal 35mg/ed/wk 1-4. and test enan 200mg/ew/wk 1-8. My question: will 200mg /week be too small of adosage or should I do 400mg/week? I gain mass without AS easily. I am 44yrs , 5'8", 230lbs, solid mass foundation and a huge-clean diet, lifting for over 10 yrs. I don't want to blow up in 8 weeks!!! Thanks.
    Of course I do have anti-e's and clomid. Should I take liquidex and nolvadex throughout cycle? or just Liquidex and take nolva in case of Gyno symptoms?

Thread Information