Thread: Sprinting

Higher is offline New Member

Sprinting

I want to use Winstrol to improve my speed, but I don't want to attract too much attention to myself on the track with large muscles. Should track and field athletes (sprinters-hurdlers) cut back on their weight room workouts or keep them the same?

rampage23 is offline Junior Member
    Winstrol is a main cutter bro. Most people use it with a cylce that starts off bulking then ends with cutting. I am also big into track and are currently on a Sus250/Dbol /EQ cycle for bulking. When the start of track season rolls around I'm gonna do the same thing. Winstrol is what Ben Johnson used to win the Olympics years back with his magical sprints.(At least that's what I read) Winstrol is a muscle hardner and gives you that hard ripped out look. A friend that was a former track coach recommended doing a 6 week winstrol cycle of 50mg everyday, lift lighter weights with lots of reps, and to really get the sprints up to top speed do a lot of plyometric box exercise. But keep in mind, the effects or results of Winstrol reacts differently in most people. Some get super ripped, others don't. Just depends how hard you train and what your goals are. Hope this was some help bro. What kind of winny you plan on taking?? Brand?? Orals or injection??

Higher is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice. I actually tried a small cycle of oral winn (Zamb) for three weeks and what a difference! I started with 10mg a day for first week -- upped it to 16mg the second week and cycled down for one week 18, 16 etc. Then went on Tribulus for the next three weeks. I know that's not much -- but I must have very low testerone levels because I could see the difference at those levels. I want to continue with Winny -- but want to begin my next cycle with Andriol for three weeks and then go into the winn. Maybe those little doses worked for me because I'm an older athlete (over 34). If you have any advice let me know.

Thread Information