hammerhead is offline Member

Fat loss on a mass cycle

It was my 3rd mass cycle:

wk 1-8 equ 500mg/wk
    wk 1-8 sust 435mg/wk

I was 2 weeks past the last shot - I returned from a 2-week trip to the tropics - back to the snow - and got sick - really sick - I didn't eat much at all and of course I didn't lift any. This went on for about 12 days before I hit the gym again. I lost 10 lbs - but I lost very little strength - that shocked me - at my age I usually lose muscle for weeks and then when there's no muscle left to lose I finally start to lose fat - but I lost almost no muscle! I went home and measured - I lost alomost 2 inches from my midsection (my gut). Wow! I'm back to eating normally and it's not coming back - i.e. it's not fluid weight - it's gone for good.

I had planned on doing a cutting cycle next year but damn - it took me less than 2 weeks to achieve everything I would have used as a goal for a cutting cycle. 2 inches! Unfuckingbelievable for me at least. I haven't burned fat in years.

1) how much did the test have to do with it - is test a secret powerful ingredient in fat-burning? Does anyone else use test in cutting cycles ???

2) does anyone have any ideas on maybe integrating a few weeks of low-calorie fat-burning into a mass cycle? - i'd only need 2 or 3 weeks of fat-burning at that rate to achieve my goals.
    Last edited by hammerhead; 12-29-2002 at 01:11 PM.

Nobody wants to throw me a bone here - okay - let's try it this way. A very popular cycle is to stack test/eq for 10 weeks and throw in tren /win from weeks 9-14 to harden up and lean up the gains. Using the juice i've already got i'm thinking:

wk 1-? test 500mg/wk
    wk 1-10 equip 500mg/wk
    wk ?-? primo 500mg/wk
    wk 9-14 win 50mg/day

This is sort of the same thing. I don't know what weeks to switch off to primo or even if this is a shitty idea or not. It's sort of like Example 1 on AR's cycles page.

When do I drop the calories? Cut them in half? I've never done this cutting thing before.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    you shouldn't really drop your calories too low, more importantly and this is jmo, but i think you should reduce carbs significantly to very complex carbs and little or no simple carbs while doin cardio and training, as far as the primo ill bump cause im not sure, best of luck bro

MDMA is offline Banned
    buMp

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I'd suggest doing this...

wk 1-12 test 500mg/wk
    wk 1-12 equip 500mg/wk
    wk 4-12 primo 500mg/wk
    wk 9-14 win 50mg/day

The primo isn't really necessary, but if you can afford it throw it in, it will help preserve muscle and you can cut very easily on primo, if you want you can even start it in week 1, I moved it to week 4 because of cost constraints. 12 wks of primo @ 500mg/wk isn't cheap. If the primo is too expensive, you could switch it for tren . but then I'd run it wks 6-14 instead of 4-12. As for using test in a cutting cycle, I know many people who keep it simple and do just test/liquidex as a cutting cycle. Diet is key when it comes to cutting IMO, the gear is just there to preserve the muscle. I am surprised you lost that much fat though but I'd say if that works for you, stick with it.

Originally posted by nj_
    I am surprised you lost that much fat though but I'd say if that works for you, stick with it.
    It surprised me too - part of the post was to announce it - I had to tell somebody about it. You've got a really good point here - I kind of answered my own question when I asked it!

I've already got 20 vials of Primo Depot - 100mg/ml. I'm sort of trying to figure out what to do with it. It's not enough for a full cutting cycle but now I think I don't need a full cutting cycle. How about:

wk 1-12 test 500mg/wk
    wk 1-8 equ 500mg/wk
    wk 9-14 primo 100mg EOD = 350mg/wk
    wk 9-14 winnie 50mg/day

That way the test kind of fades out after the primo kicks in. I'm thinking weeks 11-13 are prime for cutting. I'm cutting the equ out early because of what it does to my appetite!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Run the primo 7-12 or move the winny to 11-16 because primo uses an enanthate ester meaning you're gonna have to wait another 2 weeks after last shot if you end it with the winny before starting clomid.

Thread Information