marine1 is offline New Member

need advice on winny for the little lady?

my gf wants to start winnny and i would first want to know what dosage to start her at i have 50mg winny tabs. she is looking to shed a liitle fat and tone up upper thighs and abs. she weighs 120 5'2 and is 28.shes done xenidrine, hydroxycut, and clen before(didn't like the clen). also she is worried about not being able to get pregnant in the future from a cycle of winny. any comments?

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    what is her training experience? That would be a good base to start with.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    50mg tabs would be to cumbersome for her... better off getting her some Zambons and starting at 5mg per day the first week. If all is well, good blood pressure and no signs of viralization - and another 5mg per day for a total of 10mg. Personally I don't think she should go over 15mg/ED but by itself it could be pretty tollerable.

BUMP

shorty2big is offline Member
    whenever my lady takes winny, she usually ends up taking anywhere from 50-100mgs per week. She tolerates it well with very little/no side effects. EQ works better for her though.

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    when a drug says female virilization
    that means if a woman takes it the side effects will be
    enlarged clit
    deep voice
    and facial hair
    and male balding
    all of these
    you cannot change these after they start if you stop takin. the sides dont go away

dansteelman is offline Member
    Dbear, you are mistaken. The enlarged clit will reduce within 2 weeks. When her clit enlarges its not near as bad as they say and unless they are on for a very long period of time on high doses it usually goes down.Most women will not bald unless the are prone, Its just like guys with gyno or prostate enlargement. Some get it, some don't. Some guys bald, some don't. Its a fact of using AS. My wife handles juice very well, she Just came off a 12 week Sust250 cycle with 50MG Winny ED with no problems at all. I suggest you try not to comment on things which you have no knowlegde of.

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    are you sure your gear is real

dansteelman is offline Member
    No her clit enlarged but it went down. she was horny all the time. She also got a little hair on her belly, but it stopped getting any worse. She gained 12 pounds which is pretty good for her third cycle. My shits real bro, i get from a very trusted source.

Thread Information