I am currently on a cycle that looks like this:

Weeks 1-5 = 250mg/week of Sustanon
    Weeks 1-5 = 300mg/week of Deca
    Weeks 6-10 = 500mg/week Sustanon
    Weeks 6-10 = 400mg/week Deca
    Weeks 1-5 = 30mg/day of DBol
    Weeks 7-12 = 75mg/eod of Fina
    Weeks 7-12 = 50mg/eod of Winny Depot

I will be starting week 7 on Monday and I am looking to gain some definition and vascularity with the winny and fina. Right now I consume about 3000 calories a day and 250 grams of protein. Should I continue to keep this the same or should I decrease my calories. Keep in mind I am not looking to get cut quite yet, I have a clen /eca stack planned for when I finish this cycle. By the way, I am 5'10 and weight around 180 lbs.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    What is the reason for the sus at 250 then 500? Also I wouldn't do deca in the same cycle as fina (progesterone sides), deca is pretty much useless if only ran for 5 weeks. I would advise you to research a bit more before jumping into things, remember more drugs do not = more gains some times less is better, any way from what I have noticed you don't seem to gain fat on fina actually you prolly would have to eat more than 3000 cals to remain at the same bf% good luck-BOB

sabitu is offline New Member
    I was able to increase the dosage of sust and deca because I was able to get some more from my guy. I am glad I did as I am noticing some better results. As for the progesterone sides, that was something I was worried about. I am one of those people who is not prone to getting gyno, and since I am taking a relatively low dose of fina, I'm gonna give it a try. I can always take some bromo for the pro gyno. Thanks for the advice.

Thread Information