jeffceps is offline Junior Member

Question shot/day/gains??

i have been lifting steady for two years,i have taken about two weeks off at the gym ( holiday and family trouble) , is it ok to start my cycle even after these two weeks off??

*****i have 10 amps of sust. What is the best way to do this?
    i researched and was told--

week 1-250
    week 2-250
    week 3-500
    week 4-500
    week 5-250
    week 6-250
    week 7-250
    week 8-250
    -------------or should i do three weeks of 500 in the middle?? i am worried about comming off my cycle too quick?? please help, i appreciate it.

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, first off, I don't think two years of training is enough to consider a cycle. You should train at leat 3 more years and eat/sleep/and train properly, you can make alot of gains in that time, naturally. But if you must juice, which you probably will despite what I say, (no flaming meant bro) that cycle will be a waste, it is not enough...... with sust, you need to inject every other day, or at most every 3rd day, and if this is you first cycle, that is to much for a gear virgin, in my opinion. I have been on sustanon for 9 weeks, and I have 3 more to go, I have gained a little in that time, and let me tell ya, I didn't even start to even notice anything until about week 7. 8 weeks is not long enough to run sust. You would need alt leat 10 weeks and do the every other day or 3rd day, that would take at least Thirty amps of sustanon to cover it. I would say lay of the juice for a few more years bro. Just my thoughts bro..... good luck with whatever you do, and I hope you become a monster*

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    If you're going to run a cycle you will need more sustanon ... That is not enough even for a beginners cycle...

Minimum of 2 amps per week is needed for sustanon... Even for your first cycle.... Keep researching and wait until you can get more amps... You should also stack it with another anabolic ...

First cycle is usually your best cycle, I would do it right....

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I totally disagree with TTTT.(NO FLAME) 2 Yrs is plenty of time to get a solid foundation for gear. I myself waited about 3 yrs but only because i was at platou, im not saying that i was not gaining any because i was, but my gains were very slow after that 2nd year.

As far as gear goes i would get 6 more amps of sust and run it at 500mg wk for 8wks(12 would be better), or better yet save the sust and throw some deca /d-bol in there for a later cycle, but if you can't get anymore gear and you must do it, I would run it at 250 all the way to wk 10 i can see you gaining a maximum of 20lbs assuming your diet is in check, i have heard of guys gaining on less.

Do you have clomid ready, and nolva?

Peace out

Bty how old are you?
    Last edited by BigMike J; 12-29-2002 at 05:33 PM.

A good point from Big Mike J that I forgot to mention, Clomid and nolva...... You don't want any visits from the Gyno Fairy!

dickhead is offline New Member
    did you say 5 yrs before you can do roids TTTT? where did you get that from?

Ok, let me clear this up, I probably jumped the gun on that idea, it didn't mean you have train 5 years befor you can juice. I was simply meaning that one can make lots of gains naturally in that time period, and and most people do experience a platue around that time, some before, some after, some not at all, but I was just making the point that in 5 years of juice free training he could accomplish alot and he would deffinatly have pushed his boday along way by then..... But hey, if he wants to juice, by all means, juice, I wish him luck, and I hope he plays it smart. And also, I don't know his age, but I assume he is not a teenager, and I think one should be out of their teens before juicing, but this dude maybe be 40 years old. I hope this helps to clarify my reasoning???? peace TTTT
    PS: Jeffceps, just read these forums, ask good questions, and you will find out most of what you need to know, juice is not a quick fix bro.....Gain all the knowledge you can about you cycle, and your recovery from the cycle. Know your gear, your anti e's and your clomid, they are like peope, you have to get to now them, and you have to hang around people to get to know them, hang around here, get to know your gear and what it can do..... You want to cross the tight rope with a safety net below you, and that net is knowledge bro.

jeffceps is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys. I do have d-bol also, i was just wondering about the sust. I also am wondering ( since the budget is tight) if JUST clomid OR nolvadex will be ok after the cycle(one or the other), thanks

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    If you must choose one definately get Clomid. Those amounts of test and d-bol won't do much as far as being on the cycle. Nothing Clomid can't handle. Best regards

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    more sust and longer, sust is mostly slow release test esters, 500mg for 10wks would be good

Thread Information