Thread: no gains yet?

m0728 is offline New Member

no gains yet?

I have been doing 500mg of sust and 400 mg of deca for about 5 weeks now. I am getting a little worried. I put on about 7 pounds in the first week wich I am sure was just from the increase in food, but I haven't put on a pound since then. I am in the gym everyday and am eating a good amount. I know the stuff isn't fake because my buddy is doing the exact same stuff and he has gone from 195 to about 220, he is on week 6. Should I be worried or am I just being impatient?
    Also I know that lifting twice a day is not good under normal circumstances , but I have heard that it is ok when on juice, is this true?

MDMA is offline Banned
    If you're still not gaining, bump up your eatting again. If you eat more calories than your body consumes, you'll gain weight - period.

As far as working out the same muscle twice a day, some do it - some don't. Just got to listen to your body.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    It should be kicking in any day now. I think of you are going hard 2X a day, that it might be a bit much depending on how many sets you are doing. It is harder to overtrain on juice, but you CAN overtrain. I did a similar cycle and had to wait to week 5 to see anything.

adaptations is offline Member
    may be ok for some may not be ok for others....
    i find i gain better on cycle when i hit body parts 2 times a week...

really beat the fuck out of myself...

but id overtrain when off cycles....

As for you not gaining, id say up your Cals....by like 1-2k....

Should pack on some weight.

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    Adaptions, this is off subject, but damn, that girl on your avatar is Smooookin!!!!!!!!!!!! who is that?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    TTTT: You beat me to the punch...every time i see the damn avatar I piss myself and forget who I am for an hour or so...well, maybe not, but you get the idea.

Adaptations: what about the arrogance quote...given what proceeds it, i'm guessing something from the godfather? Though, aside from the word "way", it has a certain Nietzsche ring to it.
    Last edited by BigGreen; 12-29-2002 at 07:12 PM.

Thread Information