Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I got a wild hair up my ass and decided to start the dbol 3 weeks into my 2nd cycle. It's paperbol and I will definately use it in my next one. The pills have all kinds of extra binders and such added to them that may cause unwanted sides... I just get methandrostenolone (sp?) and cardboard...thats it. ( as far as I know)

I am doing dbol for the 1st time ever @ 20mg/day split 10mg am/ 10mg pm...in addition to 200mg Test C/wk. I look leaner and cant believe how well my body is responding to such low doses of the 2. I will stick with low dose cycles as long as I make decent gains on them...by decent I mean 10lbs or so. I'm 4 weeks in and am up a lean 6lbs, with 8 or so weeks left to grow...oops I mean go!

JMHO

D

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO 20 mgs is a waste. Might as well just use creatine.
    Plus 200 mgs of test. Sure you are gaining but if you are on a cycle, you might as well be on a cycle.

I tried 30 mgs of dbol and had to up it. Once I upped it, the affects were MUCH better.

I heard most of the paper bol is under dosed. Tried it a while back. It was ok, nothing worth doing again though.

Best of luck

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Well, I posted the initial question over a year ago, and since that time have undertaken a cycle with dbol as the kicker, if anything else because I wanted to experience for myself a component of what seemed to be an important question.

It seemed that I experienced the extremes of both ends: real tough sides overall but very significant strength gains to match. I remember the lower back pumps ruining many a workout, and the pumps I generated in my shoulders while simply shooting hoops with my little cousin prompted me to stop that as well. Loss of appetite, EXTREME headaches and a few others hit me as well. In truth, I'll never use it again most likely, except perhaps as a bridge should I ever find myself in such a situation where it were warranted. 35+ mg in a day again though? Slim chance.
    The appetite thing has me pissed,besides what i said earlier about the back pumps...I agree..i'll never use it again either.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    IMO 20 mgs is a waste. Might as well just use creatine.
    Plus 200 mgs of test. Sure you are gaining but if you are on a cycle, you might as well be on a cycle.

I tried 30 mgs of dbol and had to up it. Once I upped it, the affects were MUCH better.

I heard most of the paper bol is under dosed. Tried it a while back. It was ok, nothing worth doing again though.

Best of luck
    Creatine huh......well that just ignorant.

I say: "Never use more than the minimum need for moderate growth"

You stick with bitchin about your side effects, trying to gain it all at once, I'll take a more conservative route...I am trending to gain upwards of 15 lean lbs on the cycle youre currently bashing.....but what do I know?

There are several producers of paper products now, and I can tell you what I have cant be too underdosed if at all.

I guess 25lbs from my last low dose cycle (more than I really wanted to tell the truth), could have been gained from just using creatine huh?

I dont mean this to be a flame war...everyone responds differently to AAS. I think my system is hypersensitive to them, some may not grow with my cycle ammounts............but I fucking do!

D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information